james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 18, 2006
Otherside of the Tracks
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
Good speech but FFS when she won it she was putting on such a false face of surprise. Jesus – your album was abslutely massive. You've won one before... you even won one earlier in the night, it's not a shock, you know it, don't pretend to cultivate this earthy look.
I don't know why but she really gave off an impression to me that the night was all about her, even when others won she was jumping around and going to hug them and just making it all about her. She comes across to me as someone who is trying to be the perfect human being, it's not natural and comes across as forced

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't know why but she really gave off an impression to me that the night was all about her, even when others won she was jumping around and going to hug them and just making it all about her. She comes across to me as someone who is trying to be the perfect human being, it's not natural and comes across as forced
Yeah she is really forced, and yeah, she does love to jump up and get in the frame.

If I won an award she'd be coming up and hugging me and I'd look at her and say, "ah, I don't know you."

Do not like her as a person much at all. I did for a small few weeks after her tour, but eh.

Yeah she is really forced, and yeah, she does love to jump up and get in the frame.

If I won an award she'd be coming up and hugging me and I'd look at her and say, "ah, I don't know you."

Do not like her as a person much at all. I did for a small few weeks after her tour, but eh.
Really? You should've made that clear before! I thought you thought she was tops.

I find her image very forced and fine tuned. She loves the attention from other celebrities and showing us she's Miss Perfect, and we all love her.

LeakyValve

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
many things funny about this sentence
True Dapper...years on Big Footy and you reckon posters would know better.

He's not having a lend of us though is he?

I admit I am torn by this post.

download (1).jpg

You are more decisive...execute him.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Good speech but FFS when she won it she was putting on such a false face of surprise. Jesus – your album was abslutely massive. You've won one before... you even won one earlier in the night, it's not a shock, you know it, don't pretend to cultivate this earthy look.

To be fair I think everyone in the room was expecting Kendrick Lamar to win so it was kind of Shocking that she did win it.

In other news, she's rocking this CEO that will cut you if you mess with her look right now.

tumblr_o34t10PzzY1s31e4co2_1280.jpg

To be fair I think everyone in the room was expecting Kendrick Lamar to win so it was kind of Shocking that she did win it.

In other news, she's rocking this CEO that will cut you if you mess with her look right now.

tumblr_o34t10PzzY1s31e4co2_1280.jpg

miami-vice-chandler-bing.jpg

Back