Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

No I can literally see the silicone? There's heaps of before and afters if you google Taylor swift implants as I just did for the first time ever
I didn't even know there was speculation
I've been a fan of hers since the early 2000s (well before the majority knew who she was), including being right at the stage at a 700person gig

I'm yet to see the change, but I guess, when it comes to celebrities, it really doesn't affect us either way

She would be a pain in the arse to go out with. Her taste in men has been bog average lately too... this bloke looks like an ugly Gosling and that other bloke was as bland looking as his music.

Anyway, it was always weird how she'd go to award shows by herself. I can barely recall the two of them arriving at something public together.

She's dressing pretty hot lately though so it's pretty clear she's probably escalating too...

She would be a pain in the arse to go out with. Her taste in men has been bog average lately too... this bloke looks like an ugly Gosling and that other bloke was as bland looking as his music.

Anyway, it was always weird how she'd go to award shows by herself. I can barely recall the two of them arriving at something public together.

She's dressing pretty hot lately though so it's pretty clear she's probably escalating too...

I still think that was more of PR relationship , such an odd pairing

Good on her I say, she's young, Rich, beautiful and obviously can get any D she wants.... maybe she heard the rumors of Hiddlesconda and thought yeah I want a piece. It's time we let her live her life and stop assuming everything she does is for material to write songs. She's a confessional songwriter she writes about her life it's her bloody job deAL with it. People care more about Taylor's love life in America than they do gun control and that's ******* sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

June 19 marks the 10th anniversary of her 1st single 'Tim McGraw'.
Taylor_Swift_-_Tim_McGraw.png

Doesn't feel like 10 years

Taylor Swift will not be impressed with Kanye West's new video, famous. A naked Taylor (lookalike), waiting for her lawyers to make a comment....

I notice he didn't go for a Madonna lookalike.....

I read a comment elsewhere suggesting the the video was just an elaborate excuse by Kanye to get himself a Taylor Swift realdoll haha
I mean Kanye in 'his' mind believes she owes him Sex, obviously she's like 'wtf no' and so he made the doll to please himself.

For what it's worth I don't think she'll sue, she's more clever than that. She will get him another way that will hurt him more. If Trump doesn't kill him first. I would not at all be suprised to see Kanye gunned down in a drive by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back