Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all opinion based.

I'd have it much higher too, but each to their own.

I don't see why she wouldn't.

shes been our darling home grown sweetheart angel. Youngsters out there, innocent, idolise her and the brand. Anyway, ok.

I'm not very familiar with her albums. Style is her only single that I really rate, and I don't mind Wildest Dreams. The rest isn't for me, but open to one day getting it (same goes for Kanye, and for the most part Beyonce and Gaga).

My ranking list would change depending on my mood. But no way is LWYMMD that low, the cultural impact alone is enough for it to be much higher.

Gotta say that I love all her albums but Fearless holds a special place in my heart.

I think once she re-records people will realise how solid her debut album is too, people often dismiss it because it's so country and teen girly but the song writing considering she wrote it from 14-16 is insanely good.

Any body heard "The Lakes" yet? From some of the lyrics I've seen might need a dictionary to figure out what she is saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any body heard "The Lakes" yet? From some of the lyrics I've seen might need a dictionary to figure out what she is saying.

It's a nice tune, definitely weaker than most of the others though so can understand completely why it's relegated to bonus track status.

She’s always been a pretty exceptional songwriter, I think her strength is in the simple. The over produced pop stuff is her weakest imo (which is all relative given it’s all fantastic stuff).

1989 is my favourite album of hers, there’s not a song on that album that I’d skip, I do think everyone’s favourite song and album is time and place stuff, her songs manage to resonate so well that you can generally think of time and place when you listened to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back