Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

I do miss the innocence of her voice in Fifteen.

just listened to that. agreed.

I think it's better imo. She's not 20 singing about being 15 any more.

I do appreciate how these songs are similar - but not quite the same. And that the country twang and production has been toned down.

I think it's better imo. She's not 20 singing about being 15 any more.

I do appreciate how these songs are similar - but not quite the same. And that the country twang and production has been toned down.

well yes she's much older now. :D

well yes she's much older now. :D

lol

Now up to the end of the normal album - You Belong With Me (despite the very aged lyrical content) is still a banger, most have been good almost-covers.

Still very much love The Best Day because it resonates with me personally.

Onto the bonus tracks and then the vault, phew...

If 1989 is next that is rad.

I don't really care what order they come out in, I would have thought they'd be re-realsed in order.

And where does Reputation fall into that?

There have been hints of 'Wildest Dreams', and it makes sense anyway to release both her Grammy award winning albums first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else think "Don't You" is Clean's younger sister and could have just as easily been one of the 1989 vault songs?

Tell Me Why deserves more love, it's an absolute banger of a song, sounds even better with the mature vocals too.

Anyone else think "Don't You" is Clean's younger sister and could have just as easily been one of the 1989 vault songs?

Tell Me Why deserves more love, it's an absolute banger of a song, sounds even better with the mature vocals too.

Tell Me Why has always been a banger.

The production of the Fearless vault songs are more 'mature' anyway by Dessner and Antonoff since there is no original as a reference point. Personally I think of 'You All Over Me' as Clean's sister in terms of lyrics.

199799024_345909646900860_2293804457716233704_n.jpg

album cover looks good too.

EDIT: and to be released on Scooter's 40th birthday! the sass!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back