Taylor Walker... how's he going?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to have an argument based on stats tex is still doing OK for a forward in the twilight of their career with s**t midfield delivery (9th on goal kicking list).

But if you look past the stats he’s still having a better than OK impact on games. Most touches he gets lead to scoring opportunities. The deft touches, handballs and field kicking are twice as valuable.

Not to mention the off the ball work. Does anybody remember that fantastic shepherd that led to a Seedsman goal a couple of weeks ago? No stat credited but instrumental to the play

Why are we playing him with that injury?

That arm looks ****ed.

Milera also should have had the shoulder surgery at the time of his injury. He hasn't been able to stick a tackle since he did it.
Hasn't hurt much, he wasn't very good at it to start with. Club trait.

If you want to have an argument based on stats tex is still doing OK for a forward in the twilight of their career with s**t midfield delivery (9th on goal kicking list).

But if you look past the stats he’s still having a better than OK impact on games. Most touches he gets lead to scoring opportunities. The deft touches, handballs and field kicking are twice as valuable.

Not to mention the off the ball work. Does anybody remember that fantastic shepherd that led to a Seedsman goal a couple of weeks ago? No stat credited but instrumental to the play
Tex isn't totally bad but for arguably the highest paid player in the team there is the problem

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I feel like we've asked the ''why is Tex playing with an injury?'' question before, and never come up with an adequate answer other than rank idiocy.
I hear you but Tex should've been dropped when I started this thread if not the week before.
This injury fluff piece is papering over the poor form well before he got his injury.

If he has a poor game today it will be all about the injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex has a totally ruptured medial ligament in his elbow say Rowe and Tredrea.
Lol never change Adelaide.
I don't believe that's true, he played golf last week. You wouldn't allow a 700K player to play golf with an elbow that stuffed.

There's no doubt he's got an issue though.

I don't believe that's true, he played golf last week. You wouldn't allow a 700K player to play golf with an elbow that stuffed.

There's no doubt he's got an issue though.
I’ve had tennis elbow from funnily enough, playing tennis 4 days in a row some years back. It was a standard strain injury but my grip strength was severely limited for at least a couple of weeks. A tear would make it even worse than a typical tennis elbow.

Likely Tex has a mild strain type injury (hence the strapping) but a tear would make it very hard for him to mark and grabbing the ball tightly, and to play the way he did (possibly his best game for the season?) suggests it couldn’t have been a serious injury.

Also if it was a tear/serious, then the onus to make the call to play him is on the club medicos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back