Taylor Walker... how's he going?

Remove this Banner Ad

By Charlie Dixon standards 18/19 Tex is quite good...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Just on this, funny how perceptions change when your team does well or otherwise.

Dixon has 15 goals, Power contending top-4 spot, “he’s not in the best of form”.

Tex has 30 goals, Crows likely a bottom-4 result, “he’s likely to retire soon”.

For the trivia buffs, both are 31 this year.

For the trivia buffs, both are 31 this year.

This is what gets me with Dixon.

People have been waiting for him to break out his entire career.

Tex has broken out, done an ACL, re-established himself, declined and having a late career glow in the time we've waited for Dixon to break out

Giving Tex a "3 on 1 off" kind of schedule will do wonders for him.

I hope we're finally getting comfortable with resting players, although the Lynch injury sub issue will take a while to get over...
Not that they would admit it, but I think the Lynch debacle might have had a positive effect on the selection panel and the way they manage the veterans.

This is what gets me with Dixon.

People have been waiting for him to break out his entire career.

Tex has broken out, done an ACL, re-established himself, declined and having a late career glow in the time we've waited for Dixon to break out

Dixon's breakout game should have been the EF vs WC where he pissed away a dominant display. I am sure that has haunted him since.

Very maligned.

18-19 Tex either passed 40 goals or was on pace too plus most stats went on the downwards by a small amount.

They were a step down but they weren't atrocious years. Just average. 2020 was atrocious.
Even then, throw whoever the 2020 coleman medallist was into our forward line last year and they would have also looked pretty atrocious too I dare say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back