Taylor Walker... how's he going?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
So ricciutto has been named as one of the leaks about Jenkins.

Just a coincidence that Jenkins is a better player than walker is. And a better man. Just a coincidence one of walkers mates is ricciutto. Ricciutto, also works for fox sports who make a fair bit from gambling.

I wonder how many Millions in gambling revenue riccittos businesses make.

Just a coincidence that another of walkers mates causing trouble For jenkins, bernie vince.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Just a coincidence that Jenkins is a better player than walker is. And a better man. Just a coincidence one of walkers mates is ricciutto. Ricciutto, also works for fox sports who make a fair bit from gambling.

Just a coincidence that another of walkers mates causing trouble For jenkins, bernie vince.
OMG you are a fruit loop

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
when ever you react with abuse it means you're desperate. You have no argument.

They have labeled it cognitive dissonance, a diagnosed personalty disorder
You think that’s abuse? It’s just an assessment formed after reading your posts.

“A better man” that’s funny, how much time have you spent with both?

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Stop. Just stop.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Will a tear of one of the MCLs repair itself? No. No matter how much rest. It will need to be surgically repaired. Could you play on it with strapping? Yes. Is it worth playing out the rest of the 5 games anyway given it can't be fixed and will get no better with rest?

That's a judgement call.

I'm no expert though, just googling.
Ok what are rambling on about, I'm actually confused now.
According to Google, ligaments, along with tendons can repair themselves with rest.

"Can a torn elbow ligament heal itself?
If the ligament is completely torn, you may need surgery to repair it. You may also need surgery if you have a partial tear that does not get better with rest and exercises. The pain often gets better within a few weeks with self-care, but some injuries may take several months or longer to heal.
Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injury of the Elbow - Summit Medical Group "

https://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/.../sma_ulnar_collateral_ligament_elbow/

Morning_Fog

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

7BE079BA-FEE9-40A9-929B-CCE1E9E67028.jpeg

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
when ever you react with abuse it means you're desperate. You have no argument.

They have labeled it cognitive dissonance, a diagnosed personalty disorder
Or it could just mean they think they're a *head and couldn't be bothered with them
Any diagnosis would need to meet several criteria and on it's own is not evidence of a disorder

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Or it could just mean they think they're a fu**head and couldn't be bothered with them
Any diagnosis would need to meet several criteria and on it's own is not evidence of a disorder

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
You don't read this forum much do you? That poster a distinct record behaving this way.

Him and bucks they post some extremist rubbish and when someone counters with fact, it's the same response every time.

It's not something a sane person does, defend them over this

BunjiMac

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ok what are rambling on about, I'm actually confused now.
According to Google, ligaments, along with tendons can repair themselves with rest.

"Can a torn elbow ligament heal itself?
If the ligament is completely torn, you may need surgery to repair it. You may also need surgery if you have a partial tear that does not get better with rest and exercises. The pain often gets better within a few weeks with self-care, but some injuries may take several months or longer to heal.
Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injury of the Elbow - Summit Medical Group "
https://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/.../sma_ulnar_collateral_ligament_elbow/
Isn't the whole premise of this conversation the fact that someone is claiming a complete tear?

Im pretty sure that's how this discussion got started and you claiming that there is no way it is completely torn.

If I was talking about a partial tear, id say partial tear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stop. Just stop.

Jenkins spoke out about gambling. This is fact

It's been reported nationally that ricciutto has been telling tales about Jenkins

Ricciutto owns businesses that profit from gambling. How many pokie machines does his business have?

Ricciutto best mates with walker, another one with investments in gambling. Jenkins is now a better player than walker and there's no room anymore for both in the side.

Rioo work for fox sports who heavily promote gaming in the afl. Every game he calls he works with nathan brown who has his own spot telling us about odds and deals.

We need a new board

Roo a big punter himself, I believe has owned dogs and horses. A big fan of gambling.

Were losing games because of the alienation of Jenkins and the free ride walker is getting.

again, vince was a dog to jenkins on radio calling the Carlton game. Happens to be mates with roo and walker.

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

mcattack

All Australian
Apr 14, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

It's been reported nationally that ricciutto has been telling tales about Jenkins

Ricciutto owns businesses that profit from gambling. How many pokie machines does his business have?

Ricciutto best mates with walker, another one with investments in gambling. Jenkins is now a better player than walker and there's no room anymore for both in the side.

Rioo work for fox sports who heavily promote gaming in the afl. Every game he calls he works with nathan brown who has his own spot telling us about odds and deals.

We need a new board

Roo a big punter himself, I believe has owned dogs and horses. A big fan of gambling.

Were losing games because of the alienation of Jenkins and the free ride walker is getting.

again, vince was a dog to jenkins on radio calling the Carlton game. Happens to be mates with roo and walker.
TBH I do think the gambling ads especially on gameday has gotten out of hand. Like smoking ads was in sport years ago and the got out of hand Ie F1. Im Sure we will see it change but it is also a reason why salary caps are lifted each broadcast agreement. My bet would be on JJ having a clash with coaches and not doing what his asked to do on gameday.

Morning_Fog

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

We need a new board

I’m a Jenkins fan but this is pure unadulterated crap. You are only fishing for an argument.

BTW.....Jenkins owns a dog and a horse. He is also loves the bet and the punt. You are a muppet.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Isn't the whole premise of this conversation the fact that someone is claiming a complete tear?

Im pretty sure that's how this discussion got started and you claiming that there is no way it is completely torn.

If I was talking about a partial tear, id say partial tear.
That was a rumour of someone saying it on radio there is a complete tear.
You're focusing on "can you play with a complete tear"?
I'm talking the percentages of "is this likely to have happened?", "why would the club risk aggravation of injury, if to be true?" and "did it look likely he was being impeded with his current injury last match?"

A few others also think the rumour is BS. Some noting Tex was able to play golf ok in recent times. So we're all discussing on the possibilities of BS vs non-BS.

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide

We need a new board

Love the analysis theroogamble

But China...

We need a new board

Isn't China an awesome junket...

Grenville

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jack Riewoldt is a 3x Coleman Medal winner and has kicked more than 50 goals a season 8 times, compared to Walker's 3 times

Riewoldt is a much better player

There was a point in time - the mullet days, pre-ACL - where Walker was the better player in my opinion and ready to become one of the greats. Had some decent years since, but over their careers, objectively, Reiwoldt by a fair margin.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
TBH I do think the gambling ads especially on gameday has gotten out of hand. Like smoking ads was in sport years ago and the got out of hand Ie F1. Im Sure we will see it change but it is also a reason why salary caps are lifted each broadcast agreement. My bet would be on JJ having a clash with coaches and not doing what his asked to do on gameday.

There is No doubt gambling is out of control. It was predicted by posters here that Jenkins will Find himself on the outer as a result of his stance against gaming.

And the people doing it, heavily tied up with gambling.

It is what it is.

our culrure alienates those who speak up. It was never going to end any different for Jenkins when he spoke up.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
IF you hadn't realised the whole squad plays every week, all rankings are done regardless which league you are playing in, which actually makes it worse as they should be destroying a lesser league like Gibbs did the other week with his mate Douglas

What were ROB’s rankings in the SANFL compared with AFL ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back