(Log in to remove this ad.)

BomberFan355

Premium Gold
Jun 6, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Nascar, Cricket
Each to their own, but does nothing for me. I'm a V8 loving bogan!

I'll still watch for something to do. Thought there would be more people, grandstand almost empty.

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Race 2 is about to start, and NSWCROW and Kwality are nowhere. It's like taking out the slip fielder, then the ball gets kicked through just where you took them out!

Since it's the start of race 2, I'm just acknowledging that Jason Bright won race 1 yesterday.

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Race 1 was pretty average but race 2 was pretty good. The production levels of the SBS broadcast is pretty poor. A lot of unnecessary camera cuts, and they managed to miss the start line accident just now in race 3.

Edit: Bright was sideways through turn 1, and then they just cut to a random on board and we completely miss the vision of Brights save. Wtf was the point.

Kwality

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 14, 2011
Tootgarook
AFL Club
West Coast
GT in an Audi for Phillip Island, good move from MPC, the pseudo factory team in Aus these days ( as was BJR in the 2 litre days ) - how is a drive for Ryan How looking ?

Maybe MPC will dust off the Gr 5 rebuild on the website, give GT a steer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Saturday morning, and there are way more cars/attendants here than there previously would be for a Sunday afternoon at a Shannon’s meet.

Top Bottom