Review TD's 2013 Draft Review Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think the trade/free agency period was perfect by any means for us, but we've done quite well in comparison to other clubs around us.

We've lost some real experience in Thomas, Shaw, Didak, Jolly and Krakouer and while in the short-term this may hurt us, I hope our recruiting in the off-season will benefit us in the long-term.

For mine an "A" P.M.

The loss of the seniors players was mostly inevitable & always going to hurt short term.

However as Dekka stated we lost experience but not much in the way of games played this year and the same goes for last year for those listed above, Shaw excluded.

The only reason I did not give an A+ was due to the Eagles trade.

Don't get me wrong it was good but not great deal. I would have held onto 49.

We received 6 & 44 and on traded 11, 31 and 49.

It was well documented that one of the players the Eagles wanted (Sheed or Acres) would still be there at 11 and that at the time they would also gain Yeo (with 31) a player I very much rate.

For mine an "A" P.M.

The loss of the seniors players was mostly inevitable & always going to hurt short term.

However as Dekka stated we lost experience but not much in the way of games played this year and the same goes for last year for those listed above, Shaw excluded.

The only reason I did not give an A+ was due to the Eagles trade.

Don't get me wrong it was good but not great deal. I would have held onto 49.

We received 6 & 44 and on traded 11, 31 and 49.

It was well documented that one of the players the Eagles wanted (Sheed or Acres) would still be there at 11 and that at the time they would also gain Yeo (with 31) a player I very much rate.

So you just would of Traded Pick 49 for White and Not Pick 44?

Adams and pick 6 were good gets, but I'm not that excited about white and karnezis.
We have a lack of depth down back and too many small forwards, we should have traded at least one out for a solid back man.

Adams and pick 6 were good gets, but I'm not that excited about white and karnezis.
We have a lack of depth down back and too many small forwards, we should have traded at least one out for a solid back man.

Well we have Jack Frost as potential KPD. I really like what I seen from Frost. Very Good Defender though bit like Presti in that does not get much of the Ball

There is a Chance we won't Imporve this year as we have Lost some Experince. Though got some back with White.

So it's the Same and got 2 Kids. Be Intresting how we go next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back