TD's 2015 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Might as well Start it.

Today I got my 2015 Membership Pack from the Club:D
I think this is more fact than thought TD, what are your thoughts man?

I don't like the black background on the fixture fridge magnet. I used to like to write the result next to each game. I will need to find a pen with white ink. Bastards.
Photocopy it

Use the original

No, no, no! I like to write the results on the fixture when it is stuck to my fridge. I'm about to go Rainman on your arse if you don't give me a better answer.

No, no, no! I like to write the results on the fixture when it is stuck to my fridge. I'm about to go Rainman on your arse if you don't give me a better answer.
Bluetack or magnetised bulldog clip

PS: I think it's too late to threaten the rainman bit

Bluetack or magnetised bulldog clip

PS: I think it's too late to threaten the rainman bit

If you send me a magnetised bulldog clip by express mail I will not blow your house up.

Bluetack is on the way will that do...:eek:

I have two daughters under 7 and so have blue tack coming out of my arse. That magnetised bulldog clip sounded so good. Oh well, time to reap the whirlwind my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys stop!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is TD's 2015 random thoughts thread not Jmacs 'what am I gonna do with me bloody fixture' thread!!!!!!!!

:p

Guys stop!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is TD's 2015 random thoughts thread not Jmacs 'what am I gonna do with me bloody fixture' thread!!!!!!!!

:p

Send me a pen with white ink or a magnetised bulldog clip and I will leave the thread in peace.

Send me a pen with white ink or a magnetised bulldog clip and I will leave the thread in peace.
Clip in the mail.
In the meantime suck it up and use the blue tack RM

Well with the Turn Over From MM to Bucks has not gone as Planned.

Now with Getting Donavorn we have just about all our Players getting Injured and last year we had Injuries every single week.

Pert has not been doing a Fantastic Job of Late and I think he could be Under Pressure for that

T
Well with the Turn Over From MM to Bucks has not gone as Planned.

Now with Getting Donavorn we have just about all our Players getting Injured and last year we had Injuries every single week.

Pert has not been doing a Fantastic Job of Late and I think he could be Under Pressure for that

This type of comment really annoys me. Nobody on here knows what Pert's role was in the appointment of Buckley or Donavorn. Unless you are inside the place you can not judge whether he should be under pressure or is in fact doing a bad job.

TradeDraft I think this sort of comment would be said in your own Random Thoughts thread.

It is not worthy of it's own, and I'm going to merge it.

On a positive note my daughter's membership packed arrived today and it was like Christmas all over again.
She even took a selfie wearing her cap and scarf!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back