Teams Team Development (Final Two Weeks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I've ended up with (I'm confident that Otten and Stewart will make the final cut tomorrow)

Only $9k left

F6 is still to be decided, it's out of Turner, Simpkin, Schoey, Houstin and Parfitt (I'll decide on Saturday morning)

upload_2017-3-23_22-36-44.png

Reckon I can get away with playing Josh Kennedy and Luke Parker, both being from the same side, they both have the ability the be top 10! HELPPPPP Changing my mind now on Zachy Merrett

I've gone super hardcore on premo midfielders. I expect I potentially have one of the best starting scoring midfields in the comp. Going light on in the forward line has obviously helped, as has not going with some of the popular expensive rookies. There's so much uncertainty compared to previous years with who the locked in forward premo's are, and there's a decent chance that all 3 of those mid pricers become keepers who score 90+, that I thought I'd use the opportunity to try and pretty much lock the midfield up, leaving other cheaper positions to upgrade. Potentially having only one mid spot to upgrade feels pretty good tbh.

With 114k in the bank, I'm mostly weighing up whether to spend 100k of it to bring in Goldy instead of gambling on Martin getting back to somewhat near 2015 form, and also whether or not to trade Taranto to Bowes to give me an extra 40k. Guess I could also potentially play it safe, and upgrade Tuohy to someone like Laird. Depending on final named Sunday benches though, I think I'm pretty set.

upload_2017-3-24_1-55-57.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

I need some advice... Here is my team, $149k in the bank and 1 FWD (bench) spot to fill...

I really want to get Roughy in my team but obviously need to downgrade elsewhere to find the $$

1 idea is Steele > Roughy... or am I robbing Peter to pay Paul?

The other idea is downgrade Bont to find the extra $$

Thoughts??

View attachment 349083
Florent to cheaper rookie
McCarthy to roughy

Well i think i'm settled on this.
Had the coin so went Bontempelli to Ablett, will either be boom or bust.

Spewing i took out Marchbank, and Butler on the bench.

Ablett, Fyfe, Beams is a little worrying.. Yuge upside no doubt, but not many games between them in 2016.

No Gawn could be a massive mistake.

upload_2017-3-24_11-5-48.png

5 mins before the Richmond v Carlton game, I put together this.
Never knew Nankervis was much chop, so looks like I stuffed that up.
Looks like I missed out on SPP as well.

Docherty – Adams – Laird – Marchbank – Hampton – Hibberd (EVW, Otten)
Dangerfield – Fyfe – Shiel – Heppell – Beams – O’Meara – SPP – Barrett (Brodie, Wigg, Atley)
Gawn, Sandilands (Cameron)
Franklin, Macrae, Lynch, Ryder, Steele, Florent (Houston, Parfitt)

Taranto for Brodie anybody? Or anything that urgently needs changing?

Hey guys,

I really want to try and get Roughy into my team. I could do a straight swap for Steele.

Or (preferably) swap for McCarthy - but I will need to find extra $.... I can downgrade Bont to a player around $450k..e.g Jobe to make the extra $

Current $32k in the kitty

Or should I just leave it as is? Thoughts??

upload_2017-3-24_13-6-46.png

Hey guys,

I really want to try and get Roughy into my team. I could do a straight swap for Steele.

Or (preferably) swap for McCarthy - but I will need to find extra $.... I can downgrade Bont to a player around $450k..e.g Jobe to make the extra $

View attachment 349226
O'Meara -> Taranto
McCarthy -> Roughead

That give you enough $$$?

Hey guys,

View attachment 349226

I'd take the punt on Steele and ditch Mums boy for Roughead

Would these trades give you enough coin?
Florent > Mountford
Goldy > Steffi Martin

I've kinda maxxed my spend (like $100 leftover), so I'm thinking I might need to drop someone back to a lesser player and get a LITTLE bit of cash to facilitate the inevitable rookie corrections in a fortnight.

Below is where I'm at. As a cash-freer-upper I could do JPK -> Tom Lynch perhaps, swinging Taranto into the middle. Or something completely different. Kinda excited about the excellent Cal Ward as a 3% owned POD.

SC_squad_2017a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back