Teams 2017 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spencer is picked to play round one I'll have to have a Big rethink. Trading Gawn down will release money and I'll have to start upgrading others. Think I'll have to put some thought into it this week.

WsIvkFC.jpg

I would appreciate any feedback on rookie selections (or otherwise) for my team. I still have $266,800 in the bank that I am looking to spend.

Main questions that I am seeking answers to are:

Defenders
  1. Expectation of Otten, Vickers-Willis, Ryan, Hampton and Stewart to get regular matches early/security in the starting 22.
  2. Are there any DEF-MIDs on the cheap that will be getting early game time? Looking for a bit of flexibility to help cover any losses down back.
This is the area of the ground that I am most uncertain with.

Midfielders
  1. Any rookie options that are better than those chosen?
Rucks
I've always been a fan of having two selections with a cheap FWD/RUC option on the bench to rotate with another FWD/RUC option. In past years it has been NickNat, this year Nankervis appears to be that F5/F6. It's a far better exercise than having to trade when injury strikes (especially when the starting ruckman only misses a week or two) or accepting a 0 on-field.

Forwards
  1. General feedback on the rookies/other selections.
I'm fairly happy with my forward line and the general flexibility with the midfield for DPPs.

Cheers.
L ryan wont play rnd 1 and same with d.myres. forward line is strong just downgrade C.McCarty he will prob only avg in 50s go for black maybe

On SM-N910G using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can i please get some feed back on my team plaese only $4.500 k left
Have gone bit cheaper in rucks to load up bit more else were as not to sure who top rucks will be this year

1489374975772.png 1489374986391.png

Can i please get some feed back on my team plaese only $4.500 k left
Have gone bit cheaper in rucks to load up bit more else were as not to sure who top rucks will be this year

View attachment 345130View attachment 345131

Understand loading up on the rucks, to go big on the midfield. However, i think this may be a fruitless exercise. Steven has only been okay in the JLT and has Crouch set the world on fire?

You have two risks in the midfield in JOM and Swallow, take one if you have to.Downgrade the other to beef up the backline, Tuohy or Wellingham into a Docherty? Already have an injury prone D1 in Adams, maybe need to sure up that defence

WsIvkFC.jpg

I would appreciate any feedback on rookie selections (or otherwise) for my team. I still have $266,800 in the bank that I am looking to spend.

Defenders
  1. Expectation of Otten, Vickers-Willis, Ryan, Hampton and Stewart to get regular matches early/security in the starting 22.
  2. Are there any DEF-MIDs on the cheap that will be getting early game time? Looking for a bit of flexibility to help cover any losses down back.

Midfielders
Rucks
I've always been a fan of having two selections with a cheap FWD/RUC option on the bench to rotate with another FWD/RUC option. In past years it has been NickNat, this year Nankervis appears to be that F5/F6. It's a far better exercise than having to trade when injury strikes (especially when the starting ruckman only misses a week or two) or accepting a 0 on-field.

Forwards
I'm fairly happy with my forward line and the general flexibility with the midfield for DPPs.

Cheers.
With the cash.

A) Hanley > Jelwood/Treloar/Pendles
B) Ryan > Z Jones

Also either way... downgrade SPS to SPP in mids. McCarthy should go as well for a cheaper rookie IMO.

Defence probably more in need of upgrading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand loading up on the rucks, to go big on the midfield. However, i think this may be a fruitless exercise. Steven has only been okay in the JLT and has Crouch set the world on fire?

You have two risks in the midfield in JOM and Swallow, take one if you have to.Downgrade the other to beef up the backline, Tuohy or Wellingham into a Docherty? Already have an injury prone D1 in Adams, maybe need to sure up that defence
I think wellingham will avg over 90 this year and toughy should be to 6 defender this year easy thats my reason on them.

Been pretty lazy so far this pre-season but finally whipped something up.

Comments, constructive and nonconstructive criticism welcomed.

Think I need to get Shaw into my backline. And Lynch is just a placeholder for now. I think.

upload_2017-3-13_14-44-50.png

With the cash.

A) Hanley > Jelwood/Treloar/Pendles
B) Ryan > Z Jones

Also either way... downgrade SPS to SPP in mids. McCarthy should go as well for a cheaper rookie IMO.

Defence probably more in need of upgrading.

bzO94qR.jpg

Thanks for the advice mate.

I'm hoping Hanley can reach his peak of 103.8 average back in 2014.

Upgraded Ryan to Laird (will Otten and Hampton get much game time?).

Downgraded Mummy's Boy to Begley (looking like he'll get many games)?

WsIvkFC.jpg

Defenders

Midfielders
Rucks

Forwards

Cheers.
McCarthy to Houston/Butler
Seton down to Parfitt?
Myers to SPP
Brodie to Mid Premo
Hanley to Premo

Been pretty lazy so far this pre-season but finally whipped something up.

Comments, constructive and nonconstructive criticism welcomed.

Think I need to get Shaw into my backline. And Lynch is just a placeholder for now. I think.

View attachment 345139
What's your cap space? Most of those rookies on the pine will need changing.

Also Conigilo's out for 6 weeks so he shouldn't be in the starting side.

look and getting some better rookies or are they placeholders for now?

Placeholders. I need to do some serious rookie research in the next 2 weeks.

Who the hell is Tweedie

I think he's some sort of comic book action hero with a really useless power.

What's your cap space? Most of those rookies on the pine will need changing.

Also Conigilo's out for 6 weeks so he shouldn't be in the starting side.

Just saw about Cogs. :( I guess I'll go for something different and get Parker or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back