Teams Team Development (Official Opening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love that it doesn't randomly send my premos to the bench anymore : - )

And already being able to set up my C loophole is nice, shouldn't be a chance to stuff that up round one.

First team, pretty happy with it.
Def. rance johannisen McDonald schranberg berry ryan ( Stewart long )
Mid. Danger pendles Kennedy treloar Cripps Fyfe Myers freeman ( hibberd brown graham )
Rck. Gawn goldy ( strnadica )
Fwd.dahlhaus macrae Heeney Bowes Pickett Rioli ( Bolton eddy )

SC site opening soon so started a new thread to post development teams.

Supercoach P1.PNG

Just awaiting preseason comps now. Fairly set with most of this I think 36.9k left over for rookie adjustments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes obviously he isn't 100% locked in my squad so I'll see how he goes in pre season comp. if I'm taking sandilands I want a backup forward ruck in case he's body stuffs up
Can't understand that. Unless you think the "backup ruck" will be a top 8 forward. It's like setting a field for bad bowling. I'd be looking at downgrading him to say WHE or another rookie and then using the money to upgrade Libba and wines to say Pendles and Hanners/JPK/Treloar

Can't understand that. Unless you think the "backup ruck" will be a top 8 forward. It's like setting a field for bad bowling. I'd be looking at downgrading him to say WHE or another rookie and then using the money to upgrade Libba and wines to say Pendles and Hanners/JPK/Treloar
Libba will average near 110 imo. And yes imo nankervis has the ability to go close to 80-85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back