Preview Team for Semi-Final vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Rosa strength is his tank and running ability. He starts
McGinnity is in good form (considering what can serve up) Woosha loves his hardness and pressure.

For me, it will be either A.Selwood or Brennan.

Great changes.

Too risky to have Rosa as a sub? Or less risk as a sub?

Brennan/Rosa/McGinnity - who will it be?
I'd suggest it'll be Rosa. He'll offer plenty of run and (hopefully) carry when we may need an injection of such in the last quarter.

They may choose Brennan, but given the loss of Beau, we really need another HBF option during the whole game. As for McG, his forward pressure role requires a non-negotiable 4 quarter effort given the rebounding skill of Harry O and Shaw.

I hope McGinnity isn't the sub oddly enough. I use to always want him there if he played. But his forward pressure over the last few weeks has been amazing and is something we really need when playing as the land of the giants. Rosa perhaps as he has just come back from injury, but probably more likely to be Brennan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Goldsack has been returned to the backline, which means our tall forward line has made them sacrifice his defensive forward role, so hopefully Hurn can get loose, or at least mark over Heath Shaw.

Apparently Goldsack has been returned to the backline, which means our tall forward line has made them sacrifice his defensive forward role, so hopefully Hurn can get loose, or at least mark over Heath Shaw.
Not necessarily, because Goldsack wasn't playing prior to this match, so they haven't really sacrificed anything.

He also played in the qualifying final and semi final in 2007.

Place I looked up said he was selected in the squad for the two 2007 finals so I assumed he didn't play. Checked the match summaries and he kicked a goal in our loss to Collingwood so he at least played one of them and I'll take your word on the other.

I stand corrected

At least I'm not in Adelaide with Mitch Brown

On paper we should win across the board.
Converting that to game time is a big difference given our mental weakness over Collingwood in Melbourne.

Brennan gets the vest

Really excited for this, weather seems like it should be fine too 18*C no rain. *groin thrust*

Atonement for 07 is at hand

Feck it would be sweet to win this. I am pretty much giving us no chance, but god damn, we have to beat a good side at the MCG SOMEDAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back