Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
For anyone who's as interested as me in stats and their progress - by way of overall points for either the round and/or cumulatively - here's basically just a thread to post each week (or probably every couple) the Team History tab on the Home page.

Interested to see some people's scores each week and how they jump or slide in the rankings. Also gets a minimal view of when you used your trades and your team value. Who's come the closest to getting the highest round score thus far? Post away :) :D

Ill go first so everyone knows what I mean

W3Bgofb.png

Good start, came in a bit, and have been going out in recent weeks. Hanging around the pack

Traded a bit early as I flicked Rocky and Gray pretty quickly after learning of their injuries, also B.Crouch the first week he was out

Who's next?

IMG_20160524_202625.JPG Dissapointing start. Been ok since. Been unlucky with my c choices. I normally make my move over the bye weeks. Only need 2 real upgrades with 18 trades left and a solid bye structure.

View attachment 250232 Dissapointing start. Been ok since. Been unlucky with my c choices. I normally make my move over the bye weeks. Only need 2 real upgrades with 18 trades left and a solid bye structure.
Oh crap that pics big hahaha

Yeah you did come in quick the next couple after round 1. Value's about the same as yours. I've got 19 left, bye structure needs work though

Another circle jerk, thought so...:rolleyes:
Kids of today always seeking approval from someone.
OK I"ll give it up well done boys keep it up you make us proud.
Just need something to get me through until Thursday 6.25!!!

Actually interested in how others are going though, for example MrCricket1009 making no trades last week may have hurt him a bit with the 2,072 and going down 5k or so in the overall, but the trades may come in handy later. Whereas I used both of mine to get Pendles into my midfield

Just need something to get me through until Thursday 6.25!!!

Actually interested in how others are going though, for example MrCricket1009 making no trades last week may have hurt him a bit with the 2,072 and going down 5k or so in the overall, but the trades may come in handy later. Whereas I used both of mine to get Pendles into my midfield
Yeap Pendles was a good trade but all your rookies and carnage were the difference.
For instance I've been killing off under performing rookies early and killed off quite a few for a cash grabs and major upgrades over the last few weeks (Monty, Pendles) but got reamed by not having Tippu (traded) and Byrne as a non select, etc.
Interesting times in SC world, this week more often than not i reckon.
Capture.PNG

Yeap Pendles was a good trade but all your rookies and carnage were the difference.
For instance I've been killing off under performing rookies early and killed off quite a few for a cash grabs and major upgrades over the last few weeks (Monty, Pendles) but got reamed by not having Tippu (traded) and Byrne as a non select, etc.
Interesting times in SC world, this week more often than not i reckon.
View attachment 250240
Just noticed we're similarly ranked. I'm currently just under you 17,419. Started 80k after rd1.

After a terrible start (42k after Rd2) I was making steady progress up the rankings until last week. :rainbow: Would have been around 1500 instead of 3k had I left the C on Shaw. :'(

history.JPG

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a terrible start (42k after Rd2) I was making steady progress up the rankings until last week. :rainbow: Would have been around 1500 instead of 3k had I left the C on Shaw. :'(

View attachment 250353
Bugger, Shaw C would've been so handy. Came in to the low thousands pretty well! How annoying weekend just gone the same score we got wouldve had us top couple thousand for any other round but that one, with so many high scores.

Bugger, Shaw C would've been so handy. Came in to the low thousands pretty well! How annoying weekend just gone the same score we got wouldve had us top couple thousand for any other round but that one, with so many high scores.

All those teams with Goldy as C really hurt, especially for those of us with Gawn instead of Goldy. Definitely a week that a 140 from your C was a minimum requirement. The 50/50 call on who to VC out of Danger/Pendles also made a big difference between a good score and a sub par score.

supercoach%20history_zpstri6i9ti.png

Few highs and lows, round 1-2 i climbed 19000 spots, progressively fell and on the climb again. Though the last 4 weeks i just haven't seemed to nail the captaincy issues which has probably robbed me of a few potential points and a higher rank, though considering i finished ~50kish last year i can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back