Media Team made up of your clubs "Best Posters"

On Saturday night at around 3.45am when I was up feeding and calming baby KohPhi, I was scrolling through random SFA threads and I had a read of the Gumbies plight and it got me thinking to S.23 when at the start of the season I seriously considered going over to the Gumbies to give them a bit of a chop out. Harolad talked me out of it, two flags later and I must say I will always be grateful to Haro!
However, if I did go across, then I would have recruited the likes of Tony Lynn 15, TheCoach16 to the Gumbies instead of the Bombers and I wonder if the plight of the club would have taken a different course.

This got me thinking of the Bombers players who have left in my time (or prior) and what a "Best Bombers Posting team" would look like if no-one had left. Obviously this would never happen as player movement is an integral art of the SFA landscape, but I think its always a bit of fun to incorporate a bit of fantasy into this comp at times!;)..

So here is my "Bombers Best Posting Team" of players who I have played with and left the Bombers in my time in the SFA, or players that left before my time but I have actively bantered against. The only other criteria is they must have played at least 30 games for the club. I've also included players who the Bombers have recruited in this time.

Lets see if we can have someone put up a "Best Posting Side" for each of the other clubs.

I have used last week's R.15 side as the basis of what could have been..

ROUND 15 LAS VEGAS BEARS v BAGHDAD BOMBERS

B:
beez - Shermy - Shadow Man (107)
HB: ant555 (264) - @Dennis ClarkeM (33)
- sausageroll (180)
C: CALL ME SNAKE - Tony Lynn 15 - nahnah
HF: miggs (34) - burningdwarf (38) - iDon
F: LicoriceAllsorts - BEEG - JoshWoodenSpoon (41)
R: Matty411 - TheCoach16 - KohPhi
INT: Itsmyshow (72) - PhenomenalV1 (37)

Emergencies: cammo6556 (33) - Red mist (61) - ctacp - okeydoke7

stiff to miss
Wise Guy Sam (24 games)
WFL (20 games)
MannumPower (11 games)​

Last edited:

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
On Saturday night at around 3.45am when I was up feeding and calming baby KohPhi, I was scrolling through random SFA threads and I had a read of the Gumbies plight and it got me thinking to S.23 when at the start of the season I seriously considered going over to the Gumbies to give them a bit of a chop out. Harolad talked me out of it, two flags later and I must say I will always be grateful to Haro!
However, if I did go across, then I would have recruited the likes of Tony Lynn 15, TheCoach16 to the Gumbies instead of the Bombers and I wonder if the plight of the club would have taken a different course.

This got me thinking of the Bombers players who have left in my time (or prior) and what a "Best Bombers Posting team" would look like if no-one had left. Obviously this would never happen as player movement is an integral art of the SFA landscape, but I think its always a bit of fun to incorporate a bit of fantasy into this comp at times!;)..

So here is my "Bombers Best Posting Team" of players who I have played with and left the Bombers in my time in the SFA, or players that left before my time but I have actively bantered against. I have also included posters who left before my time but that still are active in the SFA in some form or another. The only other criteria is they must have played at least 30 games for the club. I've also included players who the Bombers have recruited in this time.

Lets see if we can have someone put up a "Best Posting Side" for each of the other clubs.

B:
- sausageroll (180)

stiff to miss
Wise Guy Sam (24 games)
WFL (20 games)
MannumPower (11 games)​
I'm honoured to feature with just the 15 games to my name mate. Great lineup.

So here is my "Bombers Best Posting Team" of players who I have played with and left the Bombers in my time in the SFA, or players that left before my time but I have actively bantered against. I have also included posters who left before my time but that still are active in the SFA in some form or another. The only other criteria is they must have played at least 30 games for the club. I've also included players who the Bombers have recruited in this time.

B:
- sausageroll (180)

stiff to miss
Wise Guy Sam (24 games)
WFL (20 games)
MannumPower (11 games)​
Yeah i thoroughly deserve to be in that team:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Even if just for my modesty .

Last edited:

B:
- sausageroll (180)

stiff to miss
Wise Guy Sam (24 games)
WFL (20 games)
MannumPower (11 games)​
Solid, but you put me on too high a pedestal. okie, red mist and Cammo all go in before I do :thumbsu:

Swap me for Haro, I'm a Bandit not no Bomber.
Also I wouldn't show up to the game in protest of my position.

You will show up you will play where you are ******* told!

(Ok, name your spot)

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou

B:
- sausageroll (180)

stiff to miss
Wise Guy Sam (24 games)
WFL (20 games)
MannumPower (11 games)​
It must be award time coming up.

Very Smart idea KohPhi , very smart indeed.

It's based on what side I would have picked if all listed hadn't left the Bombers. Haro was given the arse so couldn't be named.

iBeng would have got a run for sure but I think he quit the SFA. Dominate full forward.

Remember it's not based on 'best of' but 'best I've interacted with'. I'm sure there is a few others from before my time.

Solid, but you put me on too high a pedestal. okie, red mist and Cammo all go in before I do :thumbsu:

Cammo didn't play 30 games (which was my benchmark)
Okie was benched for the shits and giggles
Misty was quality, just couldn't fit everyone in..

edit: Cammo played 33 games. My bad. Couldn't fit everyone in but agree, he is quality.

Last edited:
Seriously, where is Dawn to Dark???? I’d give up my spot for him*.

*figure of speech. Take me out of that team, and I’ll burn your house down.
Learn to multi quote.

B:
- sausageroll (180)

stiff to miss
Wise Guy Sam (24 games)
WFL (20 games)
MannumPower (11 games)​

What an amazing honour, I have never had a child but could imagine this would be the feeling.

What an amazing honour, I have never had a child but could imagine this would be the feeling.

Come around my joint any night between 1 and 4am mate.. it's a magnificent feeling. :D

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Back