Team Of The Century

• Thread starter PC28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

P

PC28

My TOTC Tickets came today :D:D:D

Table 101, but who cares. Should be great...

Strange thing is, in the thingy telling us whats for sale, everything that is signed is by the Coach & Vice Captain...

I know that all know who the captain will be, BUT when they talk about the Round 1 jersey's being signed it also states Coach & Vice Captain... Grant already been writen off for the first game??

That's a bit strange. I don't think he would have been written off for round 1 yet, but its getting close so there is a chance he might not play if the insurance thing can't be worked out. Maybe thats why :confused:

It occured to me just before that all the player jersey from Round 1 will be auctioned...

Thats the number that will gross the highest bid...

Yup, if he doesn't play, will there still be a No 3?

Lot of money down the drain there...

Originally posted by PC28
My TOTC Tickets came today :D:D:D

Table 101, but who cares. Should be great...

Strange thing is, in the thingy telling us whats for sale, everything that is signed is by the Coach & Vice Captain...

I know that all know who the captain will be, BUT when they talk about the Round 1 jersey's being signed it also states Coach & Vice Captain... Grant already been writen off for the first game??

You don't think they mean autographed by the coach and vice-captain of the TOTC?

Obviously EJ will be captain of this team and he can't sign them.

Re: Re: Team Of The Century

Originally posted by jim440

You don't think they mean autographed by the coach and vice-captain of the TOTC?

Obviously EJ will be captain of this team and he can't sign them.

I figured when they were talking about the jersey's being worn, they were refering to the players who actually wore them signing it?

Could be wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back