Team Selection, (OP Updated) in Shaz & Phillips - out Varcoe & Wills

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only fortunate enough to spend the one year at PET as my parents couldn't afford the fees, probably half a year when you factor in wagging, seriously though i went to a lot of schools and if there was a bigger s**t dump of a school in Victoria i haven't heard of it.
You live in the area long lot of great footballers from that area Daicos Brent Harvey and a lot of blokes sons have had big AFL careers.

You live in the area long lot of great footballers from that area Daicos Brent Harvey and a lot of blokes sons have had big AFL careers.
Lots didn't too, seen some absolute freak junior players from around that area, if they had the right support they would've made the grade easily, but unfortunately most didn't.

I don't live there now FWIW, got out of there ASAP.

They dropped Blair. Ballsy move!!
Finding it hard to join in the moan about these changes. Just a case of the two next best credentialed players moving up. ... And they dropped Blair..it's like they are actually finally starting to notice how s**t he is ... Good sign.
Then there is that thing called hindsight

Maynard and Blair probably go out, and Moore + varcoe doubtful.

Id like to give jessie white one more crack at it. I reckon he could work well with Reid.

Shaz probably comes in for maynard, and phillips will come in. Aish and broomhead both injured so not sure of their availability
Maynard will never be dropped under Buckley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back