TD (draft) in for Rooboy (Pagan Ducks)

b Wendy Grendel John_Howard
hb PA1870 RicoHawk RoccasBabe
c Funk_Bunny Pa-Kettle KymHodgemansMo*
hf Cup_Half_Full Crow54 StrengthThroughLoyalty
f GoEagles Fred Walshy1993
ruck sabre_ac BubbaLouis Asgardian
int TD Chez

* Pagan Ducks have offered to help sainter over to Team Timmy, and to take kymhodgemansmo off Team Timmy's hands. Awaiting confirmation from kymhodgemansmo

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

HEY!?!? Wasn't I was in Team Timmy originally??? When did I get delisted?
frown.gif

and..... Who the hell is Wendy?
mad.gif
wink.gif

Remember our midnight, hour-long, video link-ups, Westy? Didn't you reveal your real name to me then?
biggrin.gif

Heh, sorry, typo ... don't worry, it says 'Westy' in the back pocket of the game list. I've just buggered it up when transposing it into this thread.

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Grendel...how good is this...FB and CHB...what a spine eh ?

Bring em on digger !!!

-Rico

MF i want to delist chez (who was originally Chev, but i didnt want to get picky on you).

So if we can bump TD (what a player he was) up into the starting 18 somehow, and draft il Gino (dont think hes taken yet, besides hes my Valentine) that would be great. Also
John Howards seem to have done a runner, if GoCatsGo was available, dont suppose theres a chance we could get such a quality player into the side either???

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by Grendel (edited 16 February 2001).]

Done a runner in 'doesnt seem to be posting at BigFooty' anymore type thing. Chez/Chev hasnt been seen since last August either.

Besides you were the one that hijacked my team from another thread to begin with (kidding)
tongue.gif

ps if its all to much, just let it stand as is. Cheers mate.

Originally posted by Grendel:

So if we can bump TD (what a player he was) up into the starting 18 somehow

Thanks Grendel, would love to get into the starting 18.......don't think I got off the bench today (not sure how I got my one kick, although I'm sure it must have been a quality possession)

Whatever happened to the trade with John Howard trading with Arch (Team Pump) since they were Anti-Essendon. Can that still go ahead Mobba?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back