F: Davey, Ryder, Hurley
R: Bellchambers, Hocking, Lonergan
INT: Monfries, Jetta, Myers, Howlett

EMER: Reimers, Lovett-Murray, Slattery

SFC -

IN: Malceski, Everitt
OUT: Parker (inj), McGlynn (susp)

EMER: White, Gordon, Cunningham

Three good ins, possibly Colyer a bit stiff...where does he stand right now? Seems to be one of the first to go out each week...would rather have seen Trav stay and Melksham go back to the two's for a couple of weeks. I have been all over Pears this year but why are they playing him if that knee is suspect? Hopefully he can have a week or two off to get it sorted.

Melksham is a lucky bastard.

Myers is an interesting one. On the back of 1 VFL game where he was good without being outstanding, he gets recalled. One wonders how Reimers, who has a bit more on the form front for Bendigo, must be feeling about that.

What is to the Pears thing? Did he get injured last week? If he did, why was allowed to remain on the ground?

Lovett-Murray not named in the Bendigo line-up to play Coburg on Sunday too (see elsewhere). interesting.

It's amazing what as little as 3 changes can do to our side. We look much stronger, in my opinion.

It's a good Etihad Stadium team - if you know what I mean. I think both clubs match up well against each other and both could go in with a fair degree of confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S_20 mentioned this morning that Pears was injured in the 1st quarter.

I don't quite believe this...it was extremely disappointing how easily Garland threw him out of the way in the goal square...if it is his knee, he missed weeks earlier in the year...thought TRB weren't going to risk players or play guys that weren't 100%?

Melksham is a tad lucky, but he's pretty good at winning his own ball and we need that against the Swans. I'm happy to give him one last chance.

Myers is a good in as it allows another big body while Jobe goes forward. Pazza where are you getting the Bendigo team lists from? I can't find it.

Melksham is a tad lucky, but he's pretty good at winning his own ball and we need that against the Swans. I'm happy to give him one last chance.

Myers is a good in as it allows another big body while Jobe goes forward. Pazza where are you getting the Bendigo team lists from? I can't find it.

Already up on Bomberblitz and was up before the senior team was announced.

Melksham must be Hirdy's love child.

fornicate off Melksham haters!

I don't think anyone hates Melksham. But you can't deny he's been horrible the last few weeks.

Have seen very little of Myers in recent times but, like Pears, there seems to be a fair amount of man-love for him here on the board. What's the deal? What's he bring to the team that makes him an upgrade on NLM this season? I know he's a bigger body, but so is Pears - and he got pantsed last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back