East Perth Royals
A963E72F-4F63-4B48-90B9-05D4C13AC50C.jpeg

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
I've got always got the vibe that Roughead and Hodge don't like Jordan Lewis .

I suspect Mitchell isn’t in the for mentioned circle of friends

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
I've got always got the vibe that Roughead and Hodge don't like Jordan Lewis .
Roughead and Lewis are best friends, Roughead traveled to QLD halfway through Chemo to see Lewis for his 250th. Hodge is good friends, Franklin/Lewis/Roughead are all very tight.

Lewis is bitter at hawthorn because he thought he would be the captain and was then told he wasn't in future plans. He has no love lost for Kennett and in general of the club.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
I suspect Mitchell isn’t in the for mentioned circle of friends
Luke Hodge was a Groomsman at Mitchell's wedding and Mitchell actually told Hodge before anyone else he was going to step down as captain at his house. They also did the same business course together. Both wives are friends. This is odd.

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
So you’re enjoying bottom 2 then?

Swings and roundabouts my friend - and the Dees haven't won anything yet? But I genuinely hope they do, assuming someone can locate their previous Premiership cup (was it a cup back in 64' or just a flag?) to put in a cabinet with their 2021 version...

Last edited:

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Dustin Martin hates Cotchin and has had to tell him to fu** off a few times. Good professional relationship though, apparently

Have seen them many times (mainly 2019 pre-Covid but also in between lockdowns) grabbing coffee together in Clarendon St, East Melbourne, usually getting in and out of Dusty's Jeep. The laughing and banter between them obviously masks their real hatred.

Have seen them many times (mainly 2019 pre-Covid but also in between lockdowns) grabbing coffee together in Clarendon St, East Melbourne, usually getting in and out of Dusty's Jeep. The laughing and banter between them obviously masks their real hatred.

Why do you think that?

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
So you’re enjoying bottom 2 then?
lol,Weak Toast supporters :poo: :poo: never dissapoint with theyre mindless jealousy....Hawthorn is the most successfull club of the last 60 seasons bar none
Premierships in every decade over the last 6 decades and a GF appearence in every decade beginning and still ongoing from the 50's :oops:

nineteen eighty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TIGERS
How stupid are some of you? Having a crack at Hawthorn and their supporters when they've been the most successful club for decades. Do some of you even try to engage your brain? You do realise you come across as idiots when you take this line don't you? Actually you probably don't realise.

As for Dusty and Cotch...fair dinkum.

I'll see myself out and let the juveniles play on.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
lol,Weak Toast supporters :poo: :poo: never dissapoint with theyre mindless jealousy....Hawthorn is the most successfull club of the last 60 seasons bar none
Premierships in every decade over the last 6 decades and a GF appearence in every decade beginning and still ongoing from the 50's :oops:
Way to melt over ancient history but what relevance, if any, does it have to my post you quoted? 🤔

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Way to melt over ancient history but what relevance, if any, does it have to my post you quoted? 🤔

I like seeing hawthorn at the bottom of the ladder but I’m pretty sure their fans don’t give a s**t considering how close they invariably are to success

It would be like sledging the Beatles for their last album bombing or something

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
I like seeing hawthorn at the bottom of the ladder but I’m pretty sure their fans don’t give a sh*t considering how close they invariably are to success

It would be like sledging the Beatles for their last album bombing or something

Ironically the last time the Demons won a flag was the same year the Beatles toured Australia - although the boys didn't stick around to watch Barassi's team triumph - gee imagine if they did and played at the GF, history would now state the largest GF crowd being 185,000...

Last edited:
Back