Teams: Round 14 - Hawthorn vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Gunston was kept in I must admit. I thought only one of the above outs would have missed depending on structure - they both offer something.

Muprhy, Cheney and Hill are emergencies.
Carlton changes as posted in preview thread.

Will update OP with team lists when they're copyable

Good changes. Hill has been impressive, but I think he's still too slight to have an impact in a tough game. Gunston had six shots at goal last week and creates match up headaches for the Blues - he deserves to stay. Gibbo or Stratton to play on Betts, who is their most dangerous forward by quite a long way.

I'm surprised Gunston was kept in I must admit. I thought only one of the above outs would have missed depending on structure - they both offer something.

Muprhy, Cheney and Hill are emergencies.
Carlton changes as posted in preview thread.

Will update OP with team lists when they're copyable

Gunner still had six shots on goal. Provides us with another tall marking target, which will hopefully cause a few headaches for Carlton's back half.

Not sure they have a match-up for Franklin, Hale/Rough and Gunston.

Obviously disappointing to see Hill out but expected, I expect to see Gunston as sub, not sure how much that will suit him.

Hope to see Hill and Wanganeen get a run against G.W.S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the likelihood of rain, is it likely Cheney would come in for Gunston? He would give us more strength over the ball if it were necessary. Is Cheney quick enough to mind Betts or Garlett?

Great Ins indeed.... expected in's and to be honest, expected outs too!

Should win and win pretty well!

Always scary saying stuff like that tho. Come on Hawks... Play the best we can... if we do that - we will win by heaps!

Given the likelihood of rain, is it likely Cheney would come in for Gunston? He would give us more strength over the ball if it were necessary. Is Cheney quick enough to mind Betts or Garlett?
I wouldn't say so. Gunston did alright in the rain two weeks ago.
The forcast is only scattered showers anyway, isn't it?

Good changes. Hill has been impressive, but I think he's still too slight to have an impact in a tough game. Gunston had six shots at goal last week and creates match up headaches for the Blues - he deserves to stay. Gibbo or Stratton to play on Betts, who is their most dangerous forward by quite a long way.

I agree with this. It will stretch their defense even more...Hale, Roughed, Buddy and Gunston...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back