Teams: Round 17 Hawthorn vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope they are planning a late change or two for a runner. I also call BS on team lineups, they have Tarrant Back and Shaw forward, really Thursday night team lineups mean nothing these days

Surprised Savage didn't get a recall, we will need more run you would think.

On that note Savage didn't play for Box Hill last week did he? Has he been training?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We end up like Fonzie looking in the mirror, comb ready but then the stress of making a decision becomes the carefree release of saving energy and going for the non decision;

/but then there's possibly something to be read into that, as well.
---
As Big Kev would say: "I'm excited!"

If we don't make a late change then I guess Schoey will be playing forward again. Would be an interesting battle if he got Reid. Would free up Roughy and Gunner considerably.

In a nutshell I think they have a better top line but we have far better depth within the 22. Still not sure which one wins out. We will have to wait and see I guess.

Yeah I'm hoping for Max and Savage in
Gilham and Cheney/murphy out
I think our forwards could really stretch their defence, also it would keep Jolly honest.
Really want to see how Max goes for a few weeks.:p My little one really wanted the face on the end.

I find it extremely interesting/amusing/vexing (for different reasons) that so many Collingwood supporters have been pointing to the fact that we've played 'no-one' for eight weeks whilst they have been 'doing the hard slog' and that will stand them in such great stead for this match.

And many of you are sucking it up? WTF is all that about?

I'd much rather be dancing on top of the ground, perfecting my systems over time and instilling huge confidence in my guys, particularly the young ones, than slogging it out each week.

Confidence is king.

It's not as if we are unproven against Collingwood.

We win the ruck and we will win.

A note about Round 1.

Buddy played, Roughhead did not.

Hodge did not play in rd 1 and will not play this week.

Broc was ruckman with Hale as 2nd ruck, this week.... Hale as 1st and Ruff as 2nd.

We'll be fine.

For me, out Cheney and in Savage (as sub).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back