Competition Teamworks Performance - Create a Real Life Guernsey - *Win a Custom Jumper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

my first entry

if he lets me, i'd love to put smeagles redone eagles logo in teh middle

ochrewings.png

slight edit to this entry

ochrewings.png

Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

Here is my only entry ATM, Imight make some more if I can find something to inspire me.

Now I have uploaded it in Photobucket, instead of that other crappy site.
Aussiesoutherncross.png
Ironic thing is now I CAN see the images from the images uploaded by the crappy site, and now that I can see your KOTWXXIII deisgn, I wish I had voted for it!

I'm a fan of the Chargers, so I did this one up for them in about 10 minutes :D but I still think it looks good...
chargerslogoless.png

I'm just glad that they use the Agency FB font on their jerseys, which means it's not copyright, and its the same font used for the '2012' logo in the movie of the same name :)

Same as Mero's problem, where did you get the logo? Do you have permission to use them?

If you made them yourself, perfect. Otherwise they are under copyright unless the owner has specifically stated you can use them.

Same as Mero's problem, where did you get the logo? Do you have permission to use them?

If you made them yourself, perfect. Otherwise they are under copyright unless the owner has specifically stated you can use them.

Nahh I made them with Autoshapes and Dancing-A-Font thing :)

Okay update time.

One week down, one week to go. Great designs so far, keep up the good work.

Try to keep your jumper limited to one, because only one jumper will be made for free.

I've contacted Teamswork and they said they can create your jumper for $45.

Sounds good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But if we submit multiple entries, won't only one get voted the winner anyway?

My entry. This tiger is from a coat-of-arms I drew a year or two ago. always thought would look good on a jumper. Roman ten on back for tigers ten premierships. All my own work.

mowseentry.jpg

Nice work :thumbsu: And isn't it just a bonus that you won't have to update that number 10 for a long time

One that I'd love to see made
copyoffitz.png

Why not get printed laces, rather than go for the "funnel"? The funnel is one of the worse heritage designs and several clubs were guilty of it.

Nice work :thumbsu: And isn't it just a bonus that you won't have to update that number 10 for a long time

You're right. A year IS a long time. :)

Some more entries from me...

Lenus.png
80s_fun.png
armycamo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back