Competition Teamworks Performance - Create a Real Life Guernsey - *Win a Custom Jumper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

Here are few of my already seen submissions. I put all those forwards which should be looking good if ever produced.
All logos and jumpers are my creation, including HLAN (league) logo and kc51 (brand) logo.

PragueDragons.jpg

LjubljanaDragons.jpg

AFCzadar.jpg

WSS.jpg
minus AFL and Asics logo

Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

I've made tons of guernseys over a few years, but the only ones i'd actually want made that don't contain a trademark would be these. I would struggle to find reasons to wear anything else I designed. Here are my entries:

blackcharcoalpbs.png

tealprisonbars.png

tealprisonbars2.png

thunderpowers.png

Obviously, with all sponsor logos removed.

Why not get printed laces, rather than go for the "funnel"? The funnel is one of the worse heritage designs and several clubs were guilty of it.

Yeah thats what I was going to do but then forgot :eek:

Here it is with printed laces:

copyoffitz.png

Favourite jumper I've designed, minus logos. Would love to wear this

18781466.jpg

Great competition

bump.. two days until deadline!

Crap, I better get my act together.

Just thought Id throw this in hear, not sure if it's aloud now though? North have a different logo now.

Obviously minus sponsers logo's

edit: sorry about the size !

That kangaroo has a chimney.

My Eagles concept isn't going to be finished by Monday unfortunately.
I'm considering putting up some of my AG/M/KOTW entries but i don't think they would win this one.

Just thought Id throw this in hear, not sure if it's aloud now though? North have a different logo now.

Obviously minus sponsers logo's

edit: sorry about the size !

I reckon you need at least 3 stripes or none at all to be honest.

Logos from sporting teams, businesses, whatever - anything you did not create yourself unless you have written permission would not be allowed.

Just because a sporting team start using a new logo does not make their previous logos fair game, all creative content is copyrighted and you would need written permission from whoever created them.

So please if anyone is posting logos or graphics of any kind that they did not create, post the source so the guernsey printer can check that it is fine to use or they will get in the s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we post a design that has a sponsors collar (not the logo, just the shape) can that be emulated by the company that is making the winners design. Like if I post a design that uses the round Adidas collar or the Puma collar would he be able to make this or would it just be a simple V neck.

If we post a design that has a sponsors collar (not the logo, just the shape) can that be emulated by the company that is making the winners design. Like if I post a design that uses the round Adidas collar or the Puma collar would he be able to make this or would it just be a simple V neck.

Highly doubt that.

Would be a V-neck or whatever the manufacturers default is.

Two idea's I decided to submit.

Firstly a silver bulldogs clash strip of sorts.

silverbulldogs.png

And secondly a jumper inspired by my local football club.

resalt.png

NOTE: After I made the second jumper and uploaded it I realised it looks very similar to a jumper I've seen on here before, so I looked and it was Gibbsyspin's entry for KOTW23.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18264888&postcount=34

Hopefully he doesn't mind too much, but if he does feel free to not include it as an entry. Also, I don't think the horse logo I've used is copyrighted but if it is I'm happy to change it to something similar.

Just made it then and thought it looked cool :) Most likely my only entry.

2vv9low.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't mind too much, but if he does feel free to not include it as an entry. Also, I don't think the horse logo I've used is copyrighted but if it is I'm happy to change it to something similar.
Absolutely no worries Easty.
Happy to let you put it forward :thumbsu:

A couple of Domestic Cricket inspired jumpers, remade.
WesternWarrirors.png

TasmanianTigers.png

Where'd you get the logo from? As I said earlier, everything has a copyright, as soon as someone creates something it is instantly copyrighted to them. If they have written permission, on their website or otherwise stating that anyone can use this for any purpose, then yes it's fine to use.

Alot of free design resources state that you can use artwork for personal use, however the fact that the manufacturer will be making money of this negates that, making most art work off limits.

Another funky one from me...
tiedye.png

Where'd you get the logo from? As I said earlier, everything has a copyright, as soon as someone creates something it is instantly copyrighted to them. If they have written permission, on their website or otherwise stating that anyone can use this for any purpose, then yes it's fine to use.

Alot of free design resources state that you can use artwork for personal use, however the fact that the manufacturer will be making money of this negates that, making most art work off limits.

I got it from here (as a thumbnail)

http://www.canstockphoto.com/rearing-horse-0068333.html

It has to be purchased so obviously I can't use it, but I did resize it and then cleaned it up to negate some of the pixelation, so it (to me anyway) is arguable that it is actually a different image.

I'm not a gifted artist but if the design happens to win I'll attempt to draw something similar, but I'll worry about that when/if the time comes.

I got it from here (as a thumbnail)

http://www.canstockphoto.com/rearing-horse-0068333.html

It has to be purchased so obviously I can't use it, but I did resize it and then cleaned it up to negate some of the pixelation, so it (to me anyway) is arguable that it is actually a different image.

I'm not a gifted artist but if the design happens to win I'll attempt to draw something similar, but I'll worry about that when/if the time comes.

Not how the law works sorry. If you look at the licensing options, it's an extra 50 dollars for "Physical and Electronic Items for Resale" which you would need to legally have the guernsey made.

Here is my version of a West Coast Clash Strip

Quite like that design actually TassieLions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back