Competition Teamworks Performance - Create a Real Life Guernsey - *Win a Custom Jumper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

Entries close tonight.

Please pick one jumper for those who entered and submitted more than one jumper.

Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

Please pick one jumper for those who entered and submitted more than one jumper.

In this case I pick my Bulldogs one

silverbulldogs.png

Avoids the problem the second jumper creates.

I pick a classic from my nominations, to be my sole nomination.

university.png

I submit my Black-Charcoal Prison-Bars if ThunderPower14 doesnt submit his.
GG-1.png

If ThunderPower submits his, then I submit this
GG-2.png

(but id still be interested in having those two and the following one still made one-off for myself (long-sleeve top two, sleeveless bottom one), regardless of rights to those images. teamworks can leave their branding off those jumpers if they like)
GG-3a.png

Really finding it tough to decide between my Suit & Tie Fc jumper from way back, one of my two GWS jumpers or a Hawks clash.
Wents with this:
hawksclashentry.png

I'll enter a variation of one I posted above.
WarrirorsGreydesign.png

Really finding it tough to decide between my Suit & Tie Fc jumper from way back, one of my two GWS jumpers or a Hawks clash.

Suit and Tie FC jumper imo was awesome. I'd nominate that for entry for you. And i'd buy that for sure. Add that to my list of jumpers i'd pay to get made for me.

Okay, with that, I'll change my entry :thumbsu:

suitentry.png

Who did this again? I reckon this should be submitted too...

baywatchconcept.png

If the person who did this wants to submit something else, can i submit it under my name but all acknowledgement and accolades still belong to the person who created it? I just think it ought to get submitted, so back-door sneaky way if i can?

Btw, I'd also want this created for me to buy.

Suit and Tie FC jumper imo was awesome. I'd nominate that for entry for you. And i'd buy that for sure. Add that to my list of jumpers i'd pay to get made for me.

Yep, far more fun and unique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, if i was rich enough to get an expansion team into the AFL, i'd have the suit-tie FC jumper for sure. With the swimsuit as an alternate/away uniform.

**** Demetriou.

Clubs do take themselves too seriously these days, you'd be starting a movement in the sporting world.

dempies.png

I'll give GG the black/charcoal prison bars as he got in first, and i'll enter the black and teal prison bars. Ultimately, it's the one i'd most like to own and wear.

tealprisonbars2.png

(with all white back, and blue numbers)

(with all white back, and blue numbers)

(with all yellow back, and black numbers)

Hard decision, but I'll be submitting this one!

(If I was to win I'd have 91 as the number on the back, not 50, to represent my year on birth)

i'd like to enter this minus the tiger head

RichmondTigersJumper1.jpg

I

(but id still be interested in having those two and the following one still made one-off for myself (long-sleeve top two, sleeveless bottom one), regardless of rights to those images. teamworks can leave their branding off those jumpers if they like)

That isn't the issue. The issue is them making money off other peoples work. The people who designed the logos in use throughout this whole thread may be a little pissed off that they are making money off something they designed. They probably wouldn't ever find out - however it is still illegal, some issues most businesses wouldn't want to get involved in especially small ones like teamworks which would go under if they did ever get caught.

Not sure if I could do this one - it isn't the Eagles' logo in it's entirety and is only implied by the shapes of the stripes.

Of course, disregard the template, sponsors logos and shorts/socks.

If that one is a no-go, then I'll submit this one:

Once again, without the UWA official logo, Nike template and shorts/socks.

(If you want Kerrby I can put whichever applies on a clean template tomorrow)

You would have to alter the back, just change the curve of the wing slightly so it isn't a direct copy (if of course it is), and it would be perfect.

Using part of a logo, no matter how altered it is, isn't legal. However like I said, just change the curve of the wing on the back.

Love it btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back