Teenager claims she is pregnant after sex with St Kilda stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

give up people.

the names aren't going to ever 'officially' come out.

you can say you know, pretend you know, but at the end of the day you can't say them with 100% factual backing.

it's always going to remain 'speculation and rumour'.

the players haven't been charged with anything so they won't come out that way and I doubt the club would be silly enough to name the players involved either.

After a few days of having a good hard think about the situation I thought that maybe St. Kilda players should go back to school as they get more touches there and that Fremantle players need to release the ball quicker as they often get done for possession.

friend of a friend has emailed me an alledged pic of the girl, think there is a face booked relationship somewhere down the line, just for the record she is pretty good looking, id tap it, and would pass as an 19 y.o

NB i will not be forwarding this onto bigfooty, sorry, just for her sake (if it is her) and some incocent chick if its not.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/afl...kilda-schoolgirl-sex-claim-20100527-wgds.html

Nixon, Lane and Wilson ... "What a team"
Though I don't necessarily disagree with what Nixon is saying, its still trying to milk the issue. This time feeding on the outrage of people who may be duped by their Newspapers efforts yesterday.

Imagine what a fizzer the story would have been if it was
"Frankston High School Girl gets Pregnant"

Even worse for the girl now. Thanks to Nixon, Wilson and Lane everyone now knows which school she goes to.

Nixon (the players manager) should be seeking legal advice as to what recourse he and the players have to sue news agencies who reported as fact that these players met this girl at her school. It carried with it clear and very damaging connotations that were completely unsubstantiated and untrue. An article printed in today's Daily Telegraph should be looked at by his legal people for sure....

They might even look at what avenues they have with regards to sites like this where slander seems to be par for the course.

Nixon (the players manager) should be seeking legal advice as to what recourse he and the players have to sue news agencies who reported as fact that these players met this girl at her school. It carried with it clear and very damaging connotations that were completely unsubstantiated and untrue. An article printed in today's Daily Telegraph should be looked at by his legal people for sure....

They might even look at what avenues they have with regards to sites like this where slander seems to be par for the course.

Girl should sue the goverment. It seems that a government department has leaked the information, no doubt causing her much additional stress and anxiety when she was already most likely under a great deal of stress.
The governent departments involved have a clear duty of care for the student and her personal information.

Girl should sue the goverment. It seems that a government department has leaked the information, no doubt causing her much additional stress and anxiety when she was already most likely under a great deal of stress.
The governent departments involved have a clear duty of care for the student and her personal information.

My understanding is that it is the school that went to the AFL with the information and spoke with the media. Either way, it has been handled pathetically by the media, and must be damaging for both the girl and the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unanswered questions:

how does a 16yr old buy a plane ticket (shes got a job and a credit card?)
didnt her parents ask where she was going?
where did she stay in sydney
how did she find out where the saints players were heading out after the game?
how did she get inside this venue without id?

unless she just happened to be in sydney on completely un-related matters, and just happened to bump into the players who had been at her school giving a clinic earlier in the year, to me it smells like there has been communication between them, that they had groomed this girl from the get go... of course, the afl havent come to that conclusion, but then again they wouldnt...

if the afl dont find any drug cheats, then the afl doesnt have a drug problem
if the afl dont find any sexual misconduct by players, then the afl doesnt have an image problem

its all about branding
we wont hear anymore of this story
any journalist who publishes more will be shunned by the afl...

total disgrace

Olympic cyclist Mark Jamieson has just been done for having sex with two underage girls.

His statement read, "elite athletes live in the illusion of a perfect world in which they are not expected to take responsibility for their actions"

Never a more true word spoken, and AFL players would do well to place those words on the doors of their lockers.

Can no-one PM me the names of the players involved thanks. Also, can no-one PM me the names of the girl involved as well. :rolleyes:

Seriously, people wonder why the media run with stories like this. You wouldn't get any better answer than the interest this thread has generated.

The BigFooty moderators have tried to keep BigFooty's name unsullied, and in the process we are protecting YOU.

Not on Bay 13

Players being branded as paedophiles, Pedobear cartoons, pictures being posted of young girls labelling them to be the one, clubs and players being labelled as rapists

Seems some mods are not doing their job with regards to libelous content

Not looking very good at all if this keeps up :eek:

Not on Bay 13

Players being branded as paedophiles, Pedobear cartoons, pictures being posted of young girls labelling them to be the one, clubs and players being labelled as rapists

Seems some mods are not doing their job with regards to libelous content

Not looking very good at all if this keeps up :eek:
Sounds like business as usual over on Bay 13 then. :rolleyes:

Olympic cyclist Mark Jamieson has just been done for having sex with two underage girls.

His statement read, "elite athletes live in the illusion of a perfect world in which they are not expected to take responsibility for their actions"

Never a more true word spoken, and AFL players would do well to place those words on the doors of their lockers.

Mistake #1: Assuming AFL players can read and write.

unanswered questions:

how does a 16yr old buy a plane ticket (shes got a job and a credit card?)
didnt her parents ask where she was going?
where did she stay in sydney
how did she find out where the saints players were heading out after the game?
how did she get inside this venue without id?

unless she just happened to be in sydney on completely un-related matters, and just happened to bump into the players who had been at her school giving a clinic earlier in the year, to me it smells like there has been communication between them, that they had groomed this girl from the get go... of course, the afl havent come to that conclusion, but then again they wouldnt...

if the afl dont find any drug cheats, then the afl doesnt have a drug problem
if the afl dont find any sexual misconduct by players, then the afl doesnt have an image problem

its all about branding
we wont hear anymore of this story
any journalist who publishes more will be shunned by the afl...

total disgrace
I'm shocked

A Collingwoood fan still trying to rubbish the St Kilda name.

You do reaslie, that, the girl herself has said the exact same things that the players have, in seperate interviews.

Some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back