Teenager claims she is pregnant after sex with St Kilda stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

unanswered questions:

how does a 16yr old buy a plane ticket (shes got a job and a credit card?)
didnt her parents ask where she was going?
where did she stay in sydney
how did she find out where the saints players were heading out after the game?
how did she get inside this venue without id?

unless she just happened to be in sydney on completely un-related matters, and just happened to bump into the players who had been at her school giving a clinic earlier in the year, to me it smells like there has been communication between them, that they had groomed this girl from the get go... of course, the afl havent come to that conclusion, but then again they wouldnt...

if the afl dont find any drug cheats, then the afl doesnt have a drug problem
if the afl dont find any sexual misconduct by players, then the afl doesnt have an image problem

its all about branding
we wont hear anymore of this story
any journalist who publishes more will be shunned by the afl...

total disgrace

have you ever thought that maybe her parent were in sydney as well?
she would have had id. ever heard of fake id?
there was a doco last year about girls who go out to get footy players and they know where they go to, reports say that she told them she works at the AIS. GIRLS do go after footy players and to me, she sounds like one of them with THREE players connected to this gir.
Also there were at least 40 at this clinic not to mention the numerous other kids/teens they would have meet at clinics and family days and other places its impossible for them to remember ALL of them.

i might also mention that there are rumors that the collingwood player and this girl have been in a relationship for a while

what a surprise that they had to mention this on the footy show, however if it was rumored to be a footy show personality involve they would say a word like earlier this year.

i might also mention that there are rumors that the collingwood player and this girl have been in a relationship for a while

haha, quit talking sh*t and trying to turn it back onto collingwood.

This is almost as big a storm in a teacup as Jack Darling getting a wristy in a tent in Kalbarri.
In hindsight that was possibly the most pathetic news story in history.

Saints players cleared by Police

Saints cleared by AFL over book's Waldron era

Riewoldt already up and about and doing some training. :thumbsu:

unanswered questions:

how does a 16yr old buy a plane ticket (shes got a job and a credit card?)
didnt her parents ask where she was going?
where did she stay in sydney
how did she find out where the saints players were heading out after the game?
how did she get inside this venue without id?

unless she just happened to be in sydney on completely un-related matters, and just happened to bump into the players who had been at her school giving a clinic earlier in the year, to me it smells like there has been communication between them, that they had groomed this girl from the get go... of course, the afl havent come to that conclusion, but then again they wouldnt...

if the afl dont find any drug cheats, then the afl doesnt have a drug problem
if the afl dont find any sexual misconduct by players, then the afl doesnt have an image problem

its all about branding
we wont hear anymore of this story
any journalist who publishes more will be shunned by the afl...

total disgrace

Completely overlooking the fact that the girl has also been linked to a Collingwood player...

This is story is a whole lot of nothing, but the fact that you carry on the usual Collingwood vs St.Kilda bullshit even though one of your players is also supposedly involved makes you the total disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i believe the rumor were reported by COLLINGWOOD FANS

You said it yourself twice already, RUMOURS.
If you have no solid evidence what you say is just hear say and conjecture and isn't worth the time you took to write it.

so i'll say it again, quit talking sh*t.

You said it yourself twice already, RUMOURS.
If you have no solid evidence what you say is just hear say and conjecture and isn't worth the time you took to write it.

so i'll say it again, quit talking sh*t.

Calm down already
I think that was posted in response to some completely fabricated speculation by SOHO, trying desperately to keep the scandal alive.
Most of the stuff involved in this is rumours since there is very little official information available.

It WAS originally reported that she was currently a "friend" of another player from another club.
There were some pretty strong rumours that it was a Collingwood player and they were very good friends.
I know this may lead you to drink, I suggest bourbon, can you think of a good brand of bourbon. ;)
20 YO boy with a mature 16YO gf .. nothing wrong with that anyway, and certainly not uncommon.

Calm down already

lol, you're funny. The entire time i was writing that i was calm.
I can see how my choice of words may have been portrayed otherwise, but that was never the intention.

I don't drink......

I can't be f'd reading the entire thread, and this has probably been mentioned.

However on a segment called Give me Something, on one of the Fox Sports shows.

I remember Robert Walls talking about a scandal that would rock the AFL around this time...

So, even though this isn't/shouldn't be a scandal.

I blame Robert Walls.

There is one doing the rounds - amount of truth in it, who knows. The pic looks somewhat odd tho, like it was a professional one taken by some photogropher (because of the location and angle of it, ie photographer is on the ground, girls in stands front row) and it was in some media print somewhere. Few people here saying same thing about it

I'm sure it'll find its way to your inbox soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back