Tegan Higginbotham

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought she looked good on bounce last night...definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting...I do think a lot of it comes down to a styles..sometimes she looks bad and others good

Nope. My taste though, so that's all that matters. :)
This is your taste?
210fcbbe436c3c2a4d3d9d4c39106adb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence to her but she's not very attractive.

Really, a Port Adelaide man, claiming Tegan's unattractive? Wowee, that's one for the books.

Next time you are at Alberton just survey the plethora of wall-to-wall bushpigs and think about where Tegan fits in.

Port Adelaide chicks makes Tegan Higgonbotham look like Scarlett Johansson.

Really, a Port Adelaide man, claiming Tegan's unattractive? Wowee, that's one for the books.

Next time you are at Alberton just survey the plethora of wall-to-wall bushpigs and think about where Tegan fits in.

Port Adelaide chicks makes Tegan Higgonbotham look like Scarlett Johansson.

Well considering I live in Melbourne that'd be quite hard but I might have a look if I venture over for our home final.

Geelong fan here claiming the same thing. In special ed re-colouring of my font too!

Wouldn't expect anything else from a guy who uses a white supremacist avatar. Yes, you claim she's unattractive but I bet there's still one part you'd like to grab.

Last edited:
Don't know why everyone keeps focusing on her looks. She's not there to look good. She's there to be funny and witty and she fails miserably on both counts.

Pretty much every female on TV and (many males) are picked at least in part for their looks. If I want to look at ugly I can take a tour downtown Melton at 11.00am on dole day.

And no I don't find Tegs funny but sometimes I'd go there - sometimes not - depends on my self esteem levels that day...

Dave Hughes on the hand - not funny and an ugly campaigner with an annoying voice. So Dave misses the trifecta in broadcast media yet has jobs on tv and radio. Go figure. Definitely would bang Hughesy though...(well if I was gay, blind, deaf and feeling low).

Pretty much every female on TV and (many males) are picked at least in part for their looks. If I want to look at ugly I can take a tour downtown Melton at 11.00am on dole day.

And no I don't find Tegs funny but sometimes I'd go there - sometimes not - depends on my self esteem levels that day...

Dave Hughes on the hand - not funny and an ugly campaigner with an annoying voice. So Dave misses the trifecta in broadcast media yet has jobs on tv and radio. Go figure. Definitely would bang Hughesy though...(well if I was gay, blind, deaf and feeling low).

Dave Huges has been coping it on social media some even tweeted that they should replace him with Andy Lee.

Have to agree he's constant yelling when telling jokes doesn't make them funnier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back