Television - Marquee moon

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP are s**t and I've never even dealt with them. They cancel and postpone and ruin events in England all the time, and I'm sure they'll end up doing the same in Australia.

Pretty surprising to see they're playing the Fly By in Freo – that place is tiny.

yeah.. but they are a cult band.. with no new material in 21 years..
plus alot of people wont go cause there is no Lloyd involved this time around.
reviews have been hit and miss for these recent shows to.

wilco covered marquee moon (the song) on their recent tour. massive task but they did it justice:thumbsu:

Just been listening to Tom Verlaine's solo stuff. Very good. Any of the other band members put out post-television stuff?

Richard Lloyd has; I wouldn't bother yourself with it though - love some of his solo's on Marquee Moon and Adventure, don't get me wrong (his solo on See No Evil is one of my all-timers) but he ain't much of a songwriter ...

Just been listening to Tom Verlaine's solo stuff. Very good. Any of the other band members put out post-television stuff?

First Richard Lloyd album is a decent effort. Haven't listened to it in a while. Its more pop aligned and more obviously connected to 60's influences than Television, and you may find it too light compared to Marquee Moon, but its probably more enjoyable than some of Verlaine's solo albums. The title track "Alchemy", the opening track "Misty Eyes" and "Feeling Blue & Grey" are some the songs I remember appealing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back