Mega Thread Tell It Like It Is

Remove this Banner Ad

Obvious one but Americans overseas. They're like really annoying.
Wy the * do they have to verbalise every thought in their head.

'Wow! Isnt it quiet here'
'Isn't this relaxing. I cant believe how relaxed I am right now'

:mad:

Slurping your noodles actually enhances the flavour. It's expected in Japan....sorry..

That sounds like some of the most pretentious claptrap I've ever heard, you know what enhances the flavour?, putting them directly on your ******* tongue, not sucking them messily and noisily through your lips. You know what else you can expect to eat in Japan

This s**t

jicoctopus1.jpg

Octopus Ice Cream

I am not going to be taking culinary tips from that lot.

Fat people who blame their weight problem on everyone else but themselves.

Khunts that think the difference between being fat and slim is a skinny F***** latte.

I park my car the furthest distance away in the carpark with a thousand spaces to the left and right, so no **** can door ding my pride and joy.

When I get back to the car, some **** in a ****ing redneck 4X4 is always parked next to my car even though we are the only two cars in the farthest away row.

**** you, you redneck ****ing ****-sucking gung ho suburban useless tool four wheel drivers.:)

"would of"
"should of"

For the love of all things good and decent, it's "should have/should've" or "would have/would've"!!!!!!!! How ******* difficult is it to get this right??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

All thieves are khunts but theives at work are the biggest khunts.

Last week I went for a run at lunchtime and some campaigner had stolen the belt out of my trousers that were left in the change room at work. I can kinda understand someone flogging my wallet id left it in the pocket but a ******* belt! Who the * does that! :mad:

English speaking people who can't write ******* English! Learn the ****en difference between "his" and "he's" you ****en halfwits! You wouldn't say " that's he is car" you'd say "that's his car" so why ****en write "that's he's car"? Learn what an apostrophe signifies ffs.

There / Their

Somethink and anythink aren't words either. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People hassling you for donations outside supermarkets really grinds my gears, seriously you can't walk in to a supermarket these days without some flogbags trying to beg for some charity that no one gives a s**t about.

At my local Woolies the helpers at the self serve checkouts have even started hassling people for donations while they are doing their f***ing work for them. The sheer hide of these campaigners.

How about I donate my f***ing fist to your f***ing face you leeching scumbags?

Masterchef
Big Brother
The Bachelor
The Great Australian Bake-Off
X-Factor
Australia's Got Talent
Australian Idol
The Voice
The Block
My Kitchen Rules
Dancing With the Stars
Farmer Wants a Wife
Beauty & The Geek
The Lara Bingle Show

All of these shows are a f***ing embarrassment to our country. Any credence we might have had for being a country of social intelligence was totally f***ing torpedoed when we started buying up all these generic f***ing horse-s**t programming. I have a feeling it was a cunning plan by Rupert Murdoch to utterly destroy Free-to-Air TV thus forcing everyone to cough up big for Foxtel.

These days I probably watch 1 hour of TV a week and the rest of my couch-bludging time is spent watch NFL game-pass, NBA League Pass, Netflix and as many pirated movies and TV shows that I can fit in between the pr0n downloads.

F*** YOU TELEVISION! And please ABC, bring back Rake. That show is the t1ts

Masterchef
Big Brother
The Bachelor
X-Factor
Australia's Got Talent
Australian Idol
The Voice
The Block
My Kitchen Rules
Dancing With the Stars
Farmer Wants a Wife
Beauty & The Geek
The Lara Bingle Show

All of these shows are a f***ing embarrassment to our country. Any credence we might have had for being a country of social intelligence was totally f***ing torpedoed when we started buying up all these generic f***ing horse-s**t programming. I have a feeling it was a cunning plan by Rupert Murdoch to utterly destroy Free-to-Air TV thus forcing everyone to cough up big for Foxtel.

These days I probably watch 1 hour of TV a week and the rest of my couch-bludging time is spent watch NFL game-pass, NBA League Pass, Netflix and as many pirated movies and TV shows that I can fit in between the pr0n downloads.

Come back to the Bay Neville, we need you here :oops:

I park my car the furthest distance away in the carpark with a thousand spaces to the left and right, so no **** can door ding my pride and joy.

When I get back to the car, some **** in a ****ing redneck 4X4 is always parked next to my car even though we are the only two cars in the farthest away row.

**** you, you redneck ****ing ****-sucking gung ho suburban useless tool four wheel drivers.:)

The worst offenders are Mums with soft roaders Rav4's,Nissan X Trails etc
Not one fu*king one of them can keep the car inside a parking bay

This. x1000 this.

I hardly ever watch TV (although I do watch episodes of Archer my GF downloads) but by gorry Rake was amazing. The US version is bound to be a poorer version

Masterchef
Big Brother
The Bachelor
X-Factor
Australia's Got Talent
Australian Idol
The Voice
The Block
My Kitchen Rules
Dancing With the Stars
Farmer Wants a Wife
Beauty & The Geek
The Lara Bingle Show

Why don't you post more often Nev
Seriously, if any regular Bay posters watch any of these ******* piles of s**t......well Id be very disappointed. And Id be hoping bad things happened to you.

All thieves are khunts but theives at work are the biggest khunts.

Last week I went for a run at lunchtime and some campaigner had stolen the belt out of my trousers that were left in the change room at work. I can kinda understand someone flogging my wallet id left it in the pocket but a ******* belt! Who the **** does that! :mad:

I'll tell you who.......Dolf Ziggler.....that's who!!!!!!

When you put a quaddie on and the first leg runs f**king second.

Worse when the live last leg runs second.

Biggest quaddie miss was a min 300k payout that mates and I were live in on Melb Cup day. We had 7 in the last. Our horses got stuck behind a wall of hacks down the straight 1200m. One finally got out with 50m to go and missed in a head bob. Should have won by 3L.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back