Mega Thread Tell It Like It Is

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol nice back pedal.

Although not essential very handy. It's somewhere to mount a radio antenna and spotlights. That's of course not mentioning when you do a lot of country kms you come across plenty of Roo's.

Not sure if you've seen a car vs Roo? Not very pretty sight let me tell you.
I hit a Roo in my old Mitsubishi Magna, completely ****ed it. Lol.

Lol nice back pedal.

Although not essential very handy. It's somewhere to mount a radio antenna and spotlights. That's of course not mentioning when you do a lot of country kms you come across plenty of Roo's.

Not sure if you've seen a car vs Roo? Not very pretty sight let me tell you.

I grew up in the country and had 300 roos on our property.

I just find most bull bars are unnecessary and I'm not a fan. It's one of those things where people who don't need them have given a bad name to those that actually do need them.

You, you people who shop in supermarkets and feel it's ok to spread your fat arse and whole family across the whole aisle blocking the rest of us. And you dawdle looking at s**t your never gonna buy. MOVE THE * OVER.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Greenpeace, you annoying ******* unwashed hackey sack playing *silly people. One special kind of ***** on Friday, I was simply going to the bank and he jumps up ' HIGH FIVE BRO' 'oh * off'. Then again on the way out 'it could have been a beautiful friendship brah' I was an inch away from belting him. AN INCH. They are so kewl and random I want to throw up. Get out of the ******* way you little campaigners and let people go about their ******* day. ******* uni students.

People who think wearing balaclavas are comparable to burqas are certified flogs, awards handed at and all.

People who whinge that their doctors appointment is running late. Yeah that's because the doctor is ******* busy you nong. Think about what will happen when you go in - questioned, treated, discussed, goodbye, call the next person in. The doctor isn't in there twiddling their thumbs and posting on Bigfooty about how 'he totally snapped up this lass last night but then pissed himself and so he couldn't nail her' or on Pintrest posting up her favourite baking recipes. * me self-important twats who think that the doctor should be running through clients with speed are stupid, perhaps people have complaints that need to be discussed in detail for the benefit of their health, i.e. what the ******* doctor is there for.
Doctors get sick too as well.

*ers who tell me "well you haven't played AFL what have you achieved, so don't bag Watts/Warnock/Jetta etc" :drunk: ok when I * up my job at your detriment, don't take me to court or post negative reviews on wherever you spend the shitty times of your life because I mean, you haven't got as far in my job as I have so who are you to talk :drunk::$

People who whinge about a whole generation which is just a lot of media-driven s**t. "Baby boomers" "Gen Y" "Gen-uinely *heads" etc. Yeah I'm old and miserable so those ******* young sidewalk teenagers need to get a job, never mind it's Saturday and they aren't doing anything. Or yeah every single Baby Boomer should retire so the young people can get a job yeah nice going *heads.

Nothing says w***er like thinking it's hilarious or cool or their right to deliberately intimidate, scare or even harm cyclists while driving.

HAH yeah I just totally put a cyclist into the gutter and now he's got a broken collarbone yeah I'm a ******* legend :drunk:

These are the same sort of *******s who would have a whinge on Today Tonight or ACA if someone bottled or glassed them. Yet it's ok to deliberately injure someone because they chose to ride their bike to work that morning, yeah top work campaigners.

Like, cyclists are ******* annoying, and sometimes they are at fault in incidents no doubt, but I don't deliberately hurt someone who tailgates me as I do the speedlimit despite how annoying it is, because I'm not a ******* who thinks I have a god-given right to hurt others. So I don't deliberately the stupid cyclist weaving in and out of traffic, because despite him being a ******* as well, there's easier ways for him to learn not to do that.

>Aware it's a Saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I as a Uni student ******* hate uni students.

I hate the ******* politically correct lefties who's heads are so far up there arses that urgent medical help is needed.
The ******* feminist sjws who talk about privilege and try to claim oppression when they live in ******* Australia and their parents are ******* loaded.
The liberal group for being ******* twats.
The real world is gonna * these twats up hard.

Russell Brand angers me. It would be ok if he just stuck to his own corner where I could ignore him and let other people pretend he's funny but he insists on gatecrashing events that i am interested in and just generally putting his face where it doesn't belong

People in shopping malls in general, although I do feel better about myself in comparison when i see them.

They look like they've given up on life and are willing to ruin it for others as well. Also their mundane conversations about pop culture kind of give them away as mindless drones who should probably be put down. The fact that they have children also bemuses me.

People in shopping malls in general, although I do feel better about myself in comparison when i see them.

They look like they've given up on life and are willing to ruin it for others as well. Also their mundane conversations about pop culture kind of give them away as mindless drones who should probably be put down. The fact that they have children also bemuses me.
I've been saying for quite some time that you should need a licence to breed. The proof is all around us.

It's Friday and it's Halloween so piss off trick or treaters.

I hate strangers so I'll be in my room.

That's the spirit!

I bought 52 fun size chocolates...no little bastard turned up. I even hung a full packet on the front door, but it was still there this morning. Not even the bloody drunks wanted them on the way past! I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it all. I don't know wtf I was thinking.

Greenpeace, you annoying ******* unwashed hackey sack playing ****silly people. One special kind of ******** on Friday, I was simply going to the bank and he jumps up ' HIGH FIVE BRO' 'oh **** off'. Then again on the way out 'it could have been a beautiful friendship brah' I was an inch away from belting him. AN INCH. They are so kewl and random I want to throw up. Get out of the ******* way you little campaigners and let people go about their ******* day. ******* uni students.

The gentlemen you spoke to sounded fine. You however, sound like a wage slave and a bully.

I'm in a zen-like state of relaxation. Have a terrific weekend, friends!

Frk off giving me dirty looks when i sit with me legs apart on the train after a hard days work. My balls need space bitchez.....And who made the rule up about wearing pants.

Do you have 3 nuts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back