foxdog50

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australia (Cricket)
Question. Just wondering is there anything you can do to stop getting calls from Telemarketing scams calling your land line ( unfortunately we live in the sticks and the mobile coverage not the best )

At least once a day we get a call " hello this is telstra and we are calling about your internet connection bla bla bla. "

Is there anyway you can stop it with making your phone private? We have registered on don't call website but that hasn't stopped them from calling.

Cheers look forward to you guys help.

Say "hang on a second", put your phone down in front of the TV, and go about your day. Check every 10 minutes to see if they're still holding, if they are just say "sorry, just a second". Keep going till they stop.

This can be escalated with the use of pr0n if required.

Say "hang on a second", put your phone down in front of the TV, and go about your day. Check every 10 minutes to see if they're still holding, if they are just say "sorry, just a second". Keep going till they stop.

Haha haha :thumbsu:... Oh I give it to them, I already passed that and go straight to the pr0n..

How do they get people's account details?

pretty much what I do except I say. "Good your company have finally called back, hold on while I get my credit card"...
25minutes is my record!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back