Tell-tale Signs Brisbane is still a Hick Town

Actually we have a lot Victorians up here.
It's where we send our rejects.

To paraphrase a NZ PM, everytime a Victorian moves to Queensland it increases the average IQ of both states ;)

Edit: damn you richo!

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
well the Qlders need to expand their gene pool! i swear the majority of the traditional Qlders up here have blood related parents somewhere along the bloodline
Hahahahahhaahhaahahaha gene pool.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhaaaaaah
You werent serious????

Oct 19, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat
Bettering the state no doubt.
Although we do send our nuff nuffs up there to boganise your state and bring equalibrium.,
Raising the collective IQ of both places.
It's where we send our rejects.

To paraphrase a NZ PM, everytime a Victorian moves to Queensland it increases the average IQ of both states ;)

Edit: damn you richo!
well the Qlders need to expand their gene pool! i swear the majority of the traditional Qlders up here have blood related parents somewhere along the bloodline

Don't get defensive fellas!

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
They just recruited this guy

118099-1af3e2ca-6319-11e4-bdd3-73a977145716.jpg

Apr 17, 2008
Swimmin with bow legged women
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Haha spent a couple of nights in Wynnum week before last.

Spent a week between Brissie & Gold Coast - as far as I could tell the main hobbies of people in those parts are tailgating over the speed limit, casual racism, drinking & smoking at sunset and talking about the wonderful weather while sweating, slapping mosquitos and preparing for February aka "flood season".
I live exactly half way between the CBD and Tweed Heads, you're more right than you can imagine.
It's just rained solidly for 2 days straight. I'm out in the yard doing stuff today. You can actually chew the humidity.
A neighbour just walked past and asked me whether id just had a swim fully clothed. Nup, just sweat. I actually tear up old shirts to use as headbands under my hat, only way to stop having to wipe sweat out of eyes every 2 minutes.

I live 1.5km from the motorway so use it constantly. You're so right about the s**t driving habits. First thing I do is ring 131940. To find out where (not if) the accidents are on the M'way,

Back