Ten police shot by a sniper at Dallas protest

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying something does not equal saying something.

I find the silence damning.

Is it only the crooks that have the right to be innocent until proven guilty?

I dont want to break it to you, but Castille wasnt a crook. The worst thing he did was drive under a licence suspension.

The bloke I'm talking about killed a man.

I find the silence damning.

I dont want to break it to you, but Castille wasnt a crook. The worst thing he did was drive under a licence suspension.

The bloke I'm talking about killed a man.
You find the silence damning - well that's conclusive then:huh:
I don't want to break it to you but I didn't say that he was a crook but you appear to be making it up as you go along.
Innocent until proven guilty my friend! (unless you're a cop it appears)

You find the silence damning - well that's conclusive then:huh:
I don't want to break it to you but I didn't say that he was a crook but you appear to be making it up as you go along.
Innocent until proven guilty my friend! (unless you're a cop it appears)

Of course he is. Im not a judge or a court so Im not beholden to those rules. I can speculate my ass off based on what facts I do know, and what inferences I can draw.

Just seeing unconfirmed reports of more police being shot in Baton Rouge.

Possibly up to 7 shot and 3 dead. They're still seeking confirmation as things develop.

ruh roh

gavin-long-8.jpg

Cosmo is a Radio Host, Life Coach, Author, Entrepreneur and Spiritual Advisor.

At the age of sixteen, after self-educating himself about fitness, nutrition, and diet, Cosmo lost over eighty pounds in six months. He then joined the United States Marine Corps and earned the rank of Sergeant (E-5) in less than three years as one of the Corps most physically fit Marines. During his five years as a Marine, Cosmo spent two years in Japan and did one tour in Iraq. While stationed in San Diego, California, Cosmo became a highly esteemed and sought after nutritionist and personal trainer.

After completing an Associate’s degree in General Studies at Central Texas College, Cosmo then attended Clark Atlanta University to further his education. After a year and a half at Clark Atlanta as a dean’s list student, he had a spiritual revelation that resulted in him dropping out of college, selling his two cars, giving away all of his material possessions, packing two suitcases and journeying to Africa—his ancestral homeland.

While in Africa, Cosmo’s spiritual journey took him across Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt, Ghana and Burkina Faso. During that time he frequented the highly treasured and revered mountainous regions of Africa and was taught by Africa’s native spiritual practitioners and elder holistic healers.

Cosmo has been an avid student of nutrition, health, fitness, personal transformation and spiritual mastery since the age of sixteen. He conducts sports nutrition workshops locally, nationally, and internationally. He has traveled nationally to over thirty States in the U.S., and internationally to The Bahamas, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Maldives (Island country near India), Iraq, and Africa to name a few.

9780996880909-us-300.jpg
9780996880930.jpg

Focusing on holistic detoxification for health, wellbeing, and success, The Detox Volume One in The Cosmo Way series will help you achieve your optimal nutritional, physical, emotional and spiritual goals. The Cosmo Way is a holistic guide for the skeptic, the believer and the inquiring mind. While most health programs focus only on physical wellbeing, holistic health is an approach to life, a philosophy, a way of life. Instead of focusing on illness or specific parts of the body, holistic health heals the whole person— body, mind, spirit, and emotions— for optimal health and wellness.

Cosmo knows what it’s like to be overweight, out of shape, and to want to make a change. What Cosmo shares, he has learned from first-hand experience and not from mere hearsay or preconceived beliefs. He lost eighty pounds without dieting or surgery, using only the simple holistic principles he shares here. The Cosmo Way has a wealth of esoteric health and nutritional practices that can rev up your metabolism, help you lose weight, maximize your energy and stamina, heighten your spiritual and historical awareness, detox your body, and increase your health and wealth connection.

Cosmo studied proven health systems such as Chinese (Taoist Tradition), Indian (Vedic Tradition), and traditional Afrikan methods of natural healing, and nutrition, and has merged these teachings with findings from modern holistic doctors, scientist, and health experts.

If you’re ready to make a change for the best, to live consciously and holistically, and to elevate yourself, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially; The Cosmo Way can show you how.

Anything in particular. Wanted to study criminology, but couldn't justify it in relation to career. Always been an interest

I don't think it's weak, I agree there are numerous factors though
It's weak in comparison to other factors.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdo...C676363?doi=10.1.1.668.3893&rep=rep1&type=pdf
http://www.soc.iastate.edu/staff/delisi/race CJ 2013.pdf
https://www.amazon.com/Biosocial-Criminology-Primer-KEVIN-BEAVER/dp/0757558763
Where are these stats coming from. You keep saying this but haven't actually shown evidence to show it
You can go through the stats county by county but i think these maps make the point well:
all-race-age-adjusted-firearm-homicides-rates-county-2004-2010-c.png

New_2000_black_percent.gif

2000px-2010_US_Census_Hispanic_Population_by_County.svg.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't agree at all. There needs to be a seperation. Should AFL players be charged with assault if they punch someone in the stomach on-field?
Assault while acting outside the rules of the game can give rise to assault charges.

Unarmed therapist lying on the ground with his arms in the air shot by police.

What the * is wrong with these gun-wielding loonies? I like to be wary of automatically taking the social justice stance, but really, how does this keep happening?

Unarmed therapist lying on the ground with his arms in the air shot by police.

What the **** is wrong with these gun-wielding loonies? I like to be wary of automatically taking the social justice stance, but really, how does this keep happening?
When has it ever happened??
There is no footage of the actual shooting so you are just running long and making conclusions based on the direction that the media want you to take.

There is no footage of the actual shooting so you are just running long and making conclusions based on the direction that the media want you to take.
Lol

It's all a conspiracy!!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/world/miam...to-help-autistic-patient-20160721-gqb53q.html

In mobile phone footage of the incident, Kinsey can be seen lying on the ground with his hands in the air, trying to calm the autistic man and defuse the situation seconds before he is shot.

People don't need to rely on the media anymore.
The video is there for you to see.

I have no idea why it went so wrong but find it curious how the footage cuts out sometime before the incident then restarts after it, why did they cut out the actual event?

Also interesting how this thread does not get 'bumped' each time a Police Officer is shot.

I have no idea why it went so wrong but find it curious how the footage cuts out sometime before the incident then restarts after it, why did they cut out the actual event?

Also interesting how this thread does not get 'bumped' each time a Police Officer is shot.
Deflection mode activated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back