Star Wars TEN Star Wars Series in the Works

Remove this Banner Ad

In addition to them I’d also say Liam Neeson and Christopher Lee came out with their reputations still in tact. It was however quite bizarre watching otherwise very accomplished actors almost embarrass themselves at times (with the material they had to work with).

Genuinely feel sorry for Hayden and of course Jake Lloyd, horrendous what they endured in the aftermath.
Watched the first 2 prequels for first time in like 4 years recently. Lucas is quite simply fantastically bad at writing dialogue.

It's not going to be a separate show. They'll cross over in their shows. It'll make sense without watching all but you'll get more having watched all.
You seem awfully sure on limited information. The phrase I have heard is ‘crossovers with the Mandalorian ending in a climactic story event’. A story event in the Mandalorian? One of the other shows? A movie special? It’s all a bit vague.

Also, Ahsoka is listed as a limited series event. Surely they don’t make a limited series with a conclusion in a different show.

I’ll see how it pans out.

You seem awfully sure on limited information. The phrase I have heard is ‘crossovers with the Mandalorian ending in a climactic story event’. A story event in the Mandalorian? One of the other shows? A movie special? It’s all a bit vague.

Also, Ahsoka is listed as a limited series event. Surely they don’t make a limited series with a conclusion in a different show.

I’ll see how it pans out.

I'm going off what was said at the presentation, I dunno what else you can go off.

Why would they make the crossover something where you have to have seen previous episodes when currently in Mando they have characters pop in that don't require you to have seen other shows to make sense of them?

Watched the first 2 prequels for first time in like 4 years recently. Lucas is quite simply fantastically bad at writing dialogue.
Imagine, with George’s imprimatur, Dave Filoni and Jon Favurou were to re-make the first two prequels? Basic story line the same, but less emphasis on trade disputes and pod races and much improved dialogue in love scenes🤮 etc. George’s basic story of a fall of a once noble order and lack of respect for democratic values (sound familiar with the church and our general lack of value for freedoms recently, especially since covid) and their failings with their young prodigy as well as his own fears and power struggles was THE story of our times.

Imagine, with George’s imprimatur, Dave Filoni and Jon Favurou were to re-make the first two prequels? Basic story line the same, but less emphasis on trade disputes and pod races and much improved dialogue in love scenes etc. George’s basic story of a fall of a once noble order and lack of respect for democratic values (sound familiar with the church and our general lack of value for freedoms recently, especially since covid) and their failings with their young prodigy as well as his own fears and power struggles was THE story of our times.
I enjoyed the pod race..

The lineup scene for the pod race, each engine starting up etc was great. They all had their distinctive sound effects. Perhaps the race itself was too long.

However the real drag on was the amount of time they spent on Coruscant. Endless meetings and senate deliberations etc, that should’ve been way condensed down.

Clone Wars went a long way to building the pre empire world and a lot of the problems with the prequels.

I am estatic though that Hayden is back as he was dealt a very bad hand dialogue wise.

Clone Wars went a long way to building the pre empire world and a lot of the problems with the prequels.

I am estatic though that Hayden is back as he was dealt a very bad hand dialogue wise.
The blame for the prequels sometimes gets unfairly hung on one or two people (Lloyd, Christensen). Hell, they made Natalie Portman look bad and she’s a great actress. With the right material, I’m sure Christensen will do fine and hopefully even repair some of the damage done.

Ten is too much but let's hope they follow the blueprint of the mandalorian at least at least

Ten is a combination of mini-series (Obi-Wan, Lando), movies (Taika and Rogue Squadron movies), existing content (Mando), animated (Bad Batch, Droid Tales), and new series (Acolyte, Ahsoka, Rangers). Which doesn't end up being as much when it's laid out like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before TFA came out you could have said they had 8 projects in the works in ST (TFA, TLJ, TROS), spin offs (R1, Solo), animated (Clone Wars, Resistance) and live action TV (Mandalorian) and it would have felt like a lot, but when released over a number of years it didn't end up being an overload.

I suspect no matter what they do; they'll never be able to top Mando because of Baby Yoda, even though he's not the only reason the show is great.

Quite possibly, I think there's a lot riding on whatever the next show is to keep the 'magic' going.

I suspect no matter what they do; they'll never be able to top Mando because of Baby Yoda, even though he's not the only reason the show is great.
Nah, a gang of bad ass bounty hunters in the mold of IG88, Bossk, or even General Grevious should peak some interest. Even a bad ass Wookie that actually rips off arms would do it.

Nah, a gang of bad ass bounty hunters in the mold of IG88, Bossk, or even General Grevious should peak some interest. Even a bad ass Wookie that actually rips off arms would do it.

Like Hanharr. Hell yeah.

From Wookiepedia, old canon:

"Hanharr was a male Wookiee who worked as a bounty hunter, operating primarily out of Nar Shaddaa, during and in the years after the Jedi Civil War. A ruthless hunter and brutal sociopath who was rumoured to have murdered his own tribe in cold blood, he was regarded as one of the most deadly of his profession."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back