Star Wars TEN Star Wars Series in the Works

Remove this Banner Ad

As just announced on the Disney business update, there are ten series in the works. Presuming 3 of them are Obi-Wan, Cassian Andor and the Bad Batch animated show, that means 7 other series that haven't yet been fully announced.

Last edited:
The Rangers of the New Republic and Ahsoka Tano announced and confirmed.

Two new series running concurrent with The Mandalorian that will culminate in a joint finale like The Defenders with Marvel.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowsers, that's a shitload of content! Ahsoka was almost a given, but Lando is interesting. Rogue Squadron, nice. Still remember how much fun the old school N64 games were.

And seems to be set post-TROS. I'm REALLY holding out hope that they end up treating the post-TROS Galaxy how they should have treated the post-ROTJ Galaxy (conflicts with warlords etc. like the old EU).

This is fine but why did Disney wait until after the election to announce this?

Not quite sure I understand the link? Or is this about the vaccines being announced post-election lol.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
And seems to be set post-TROS. I'm REALLY holding out hope that they end up treating the post-TROS Galaxy how they should have treated the post-ROTJ Galaxy (conflicts with warlords etc. like the old EU).

They could pretty much make it like the books but post TROS.

Depends i guess how much of the FO was as that end battle but it could be like post ROTJ where heaps of warlords were jostling for power.

They could pretty much make it like the books but post TROS.

Depends i guess how much of the FO was as that end battle but it could be like post ROTJ where heaps of warlords were jostling for power.

Dennis Lawson might even be involved as the Wedge putting the squadron together sort of like he did with Wraith Squadron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back