• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • I don't care, I'll just troll the loser

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This looks a real danger game for Melbourne. Their lack of finals experience may burn them.
I think the Dogs will skip out to 4 goal lead at quarter time and maintain that lead.

Things to watch for:
Max Gawn- to lose it mentally and give away free kicks and possibly push an umpire.
Oliver- to be overwhelmed by the speed of the game and to be constantly dumped and ridden into the turf.
Petracca- to kick 0 goals 4 behinds as he trys to kick a goal from impossible angles every time.
Goodwin- to be completely bamboozled and reactive.
Baily Fritz- his arms will turn to custard .

Dogs by 24.
Tears from Gawn, Oliver, Petracca and May.
Macrae, Bont, Libba , Bazalenka , Dunkley all to run amock and also kick goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo has remarkably got one. Sadly he has been injured in the last 2 years. Was a member of the bulldogs 2016 premiership side. Yep, is Joel Hamling
Love Joel. He's welcome back anytime. A DFA from Geelong who didn't debut for the Cats, then picked up by the Bulldogs.

Hoping Ryan Gardner copies his fairytale this year.

Collingwood fans unable to do simple mathematics?

images

I've got tickets and i have decided i am going for the Shemons

Is Nizzy taking you to the game as thank you for your loyalty and forthright devotion to everything Lathlain in the Mineral Resources Park Deflection Bunker during 2021 Dan? Is he taking Buddha also? Does that mean your now a Deegle?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Is Nizzy taking you to the game as thank you for your loyalty and forthright devotion to everything Lathlain in the Mineral Resources Park Deflection Bunker during 2021 Dan? Is he taking Buddha also? Does that mean your now a Deegle?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
tag me when longmanure wins a flag minnow

Back