Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyrgios +5 against Federer is huge

Kyrgios in great form coming off the final in Estoril
Federer won in Istanbul, but i mean thats hardly impressive. Struggled to get past Gimeno-Traver in 3, struggled against Schwartzman in 3 and very lucky to get away with the 2nd set against Cuevas in the final. Just did not look dominant at any stage. Then before that he got wiped by Monfils in Monte Carlo

Good stuff mate, great to get your insight as well, will be tailing you both on some bets i think until i decide i now know more about tennis betting than anyone else, give me a month.:D

I love to bet and watch the tennis, especially cause there is always some sort of tennis event on every week (Even the dreaded ITF events can be bet on). I noticed there wasn't a tennis thread so I decided to make this one, would be really interested to see other peoples bets and opinions! I'll get the ball rolling,

There is a multi I am really liking for tonight and i'm going to put a few units on:

Dimitrov to beat Fognini $1.40
F. Mayer to beat Rochette $1.16
Nishikori to beat Goffin $1.16
Nadal to beat Johnson $1.02

3 Units at $1.91

Dimitrov beat Fognini comfortably only a couple weeks ago and we all know Fognini loves to give up once hes losing, so hopefully he does the same here.
F.Mayer is coming back from his break from the game looking determined, versing a 27 year old futures player, I'm hoping he'd get it done against him.
Nishikori is in hot form after winning Barcelona a couple weeks ago, these two also played at the start of the year and Goffin managed to get 3 games...
Putting Nadal in because I use bet365 for multis, who give you an extra payout for the more legs you put in your multi.

Good luck all

That Dimitrov/Fognini match has me a bit worried tonight. Fognini is such a campaigner to bet on because he can blast anyone off the court on his day or just chuck it in. A bit like Dolgopolov, you just dont know what you will get.

What do you make of Dimitrov's current form? I felt the scoreline against Dodig flattered him and then he looked pretty average against Cuevas

Jug started a thread for tennis for you this morning, what too good for him? :eek::D...

If you want to make a thread for your own bets you would posts this thread in the 'Bet Tracker' sub forum at the top of this page.

Think it would be good if this thread got merged with Jug's though, because like i said, would be great to get both your insights, clicking a mouse to open two threads at once just seems so much effort on my behalf.

Jug started a thread for tennis for you this morning, what too good for him? :eek::D....

im-not-cool-enough.gif

:oops::cry:

That Dimitrov/Fognini match has me a bit worried tonight. Fognini is such a campaigner to bet on because he can blast anyone off the court on his day or just chuck it in. A bit like Dolgopolov, you just dont know what you will get.

What do you make of Dimitrov's current form? I felt the scoreline against Dodig flattered him and then he looked pretty average against Cuevas

Dimitrov has been pretty hot and cold so far this year, I just feel like his game will be to strong for Fogini to handle (hopefully) and then Foggers will embrace his negative mentality and throw it in.. The odds are pretty much right for this one though, hopefully my instinct is right on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayer :mad: Very disappointing indeed, sorry alldatpower :( going to try make most of it back by putting a lot on Nishikori @ $1.20 on betfair

Mayer :mad: Very disappointing indeed, sorry alldatpower :( going to try make most of it back by putting a lot on Nishikori @ $1.20 on betfair

Don't worry, ive got used to this losing caper over the past two months. :cry:

Jugada now my main man, will be tailing his bet to win back my money.

Don't worry, ive got used to this losing caper over the past two months. :cry:

Jugada now my main man, will be tailing his bet to win back my money.

Best of luck mate, hopefully Kyrgios keeps his head in the game and keeps it close with Federer for you two

Anyone else have money on Azarenka? :mad::mad::mad: Had 40-0 3 MPs and then had 3 doubles faults in a row at one stage

I managed to stay away despite Azarenka having some nice value, I saw she had a match point at one stage, didn't realise it was that bad though! The frustrations of betting on womens tennis :mad::(

I managed to stay away despite Azarenka having some nice value, I saw she had a match point at one stage, didn't realise it was that bad though! The frustrations of betting on womens tennis :mad::(

With you there, hate betting on female sport but sometimes there is some real value as half the matches are lotteries on who can screw up least. Worst thing was I was close to cashing out at 40-0 because her odds were $1.002.... I was just expecting one decent serve and game over.

Kyrgios +5 against Federer is huge

Kyrgios in great form coming off the final in Estoril
Federer won in Istanbul, but i mean thats hardly impressive. Struggled to get past Gimeno-Traver in 3, struggled against Schwartzman in 3 and very lucky to get away with the 2nd set against Cuevas in the final. Just did not look dominant at any stage. Then before that he got wiped by Monfils in Monte Carlo
Never in doubt mate, well done.

More winners please

Dont mind the look of

Kohlschreiber +4

Taking on Murray again, they played an epic 3 setter just a couple of days ago and heir last 3 matches have all gone the distance

Dont mind the look of

Kohlschreiber +4

Taking on Murray again, they played an epic 3 setter just a couple of days ago and heir last 3 matches have all gone the distance

Done. Confidence levels. Let last nights collect ride?

How do you guys think Kyrgios will go tonight against Isner?? Huge ask to back up last nights epic match.. Versing a bloke who is going to be serving bombs at you all day giving you very little chances? $2.00 looks okay for Isner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back