Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping zverev can do the job in halle his home tourny got on at 5.00 betright before 1-4 final..tricky semi vs that awkward guy bublik..if he wins that i cant see him losing final at home... Korda could be a sneaky chance over in the other tourny to upstage the bigger names left ....alcaraz but has adapted very well to grass but i think korda pushes him more than dimi did

3 plays on the Wimbledon Mens side of the draw for 2023

Medvedev to Win Outright at $32
Rune to Win Outright at $60
Kyrgios to Win Outright at $60

I feel like this is the year father time catches up with Djokovic. Kyrgios only cares about the major tournaments and the money. But after making the final last year , I cant ignore the 60s on offer. I reckon anywhere in the mid 40s is still a decent bet on the outright for him.

I have decided to have a saver on Kyrgios.

I feel like this is the year father time catches up with Djokovic. Kyrgios only cares about the major tournaments and the money. But after making the final last year , I cant ignore the 60s on offer. I reckon anywhere in the mid 40s is still a decent bet on the outright for him.

After having started the year having won the first 2 GSs of the year for only the third time in his career father time has caught up.

Med playing lights out I’d give a shot too but he’s not anywhere near his form of a couple of years ago.

There’s just no value outside of anyone bar Djoker. If you want a long shot look at the WTA because at least one that doesn’t require an injury for a more “shock” winner. You’re betting Djoker to get injured to bet on anyone else.

Kyrgios ain’t it either. He’ll likely have an early exit this year

Quoting myself from another thread if anyone wants a (small) bit of easy money.
MintBet are offering $4 odds ($25 max bet) on anyone but Novak Djokovic to win Wimbledon. RealBookie are offering a matched $50 bonus for any outright winning bet.

$25 on anyone but Novak winning on MintBet at $4 = $100 if it comes off.

$50 on Novak winning on RealBookie at $1.65 = $82.50 if it comes off.

That’s only either a $7.50 or $25 profit depending on the result, but then you’ve got the $50 bonus which is obviously easy to turn into a bigger profit.

Quentin Halys to beat Dan Evans in the 1st round of Wimbledon 2023 at $2.10

Dont think there is too much between the two players given they are split with a lifetime H2H of 1-1. Ill side with Halys here as the Brits tend to wilt under the home factor of a slam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHA ONE OF THE STUPIDIST THINGS EVER sorry NYRB I love your afl spreads analysis etc but the Djoker comment is gold !!!! also medvedev has been in a rut for some time there's no way he's doing anything of threat. Feel its all set for Alcaraz Djok here.

Holger Rune a little more of a top up on to win Wimbledon at 80s. His price has drifted since the start of the tournament and it doesnt really make much sense to me.

He is like another version of Lleyton Hewitt.
rune has no chance of winning wimbledon Grass he isn't even that great on tbh and only survived due to an epic Fokina meltdown last match.. I think he bows out to Dimitrov tonight, I love your Pegula beat though that was a great long range tip.

Cutting straight to the chase.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC TO WIN OUTRIGHT@$1.50 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
10 Units

Novak has absolutely pissed in the last 3 majors that he’s been allowed to enter and that run is not going to end here.

The opposition he’s playing here are simply not on the same level and Novak has engaged full robot mode in his pursuit of further records.

The $1.50 on offer is an absolute gift and the correct odds would be ~$1.10.

Yes, you maybe able to get better odds if/when the customary questionable Novak injury arises, but my recommendation is to just smash the amazing odds we've been given now and have a nice relaxing weekend on the Ski fields with your favourite girlfriend. Sometimes life/gambling is about balance and taking the obvious option.

Long Shot Louie

Cutting straight to the chase.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC TO WIN OUTRIGHT@$1.50 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
10 Units

Novak has absolutely pissed in the last 3 majors that he’s been allowed to enter and that run is not going to end here.

The opposition he’s playing here are simply not on the same level and Novak has engaged full robot mode in his pursuit of further records.

The $1.50 on offer is an absolute gift and the correct odds would be ~$1.10.

Yes, you maybe able to get better odds if/when the customary questionable Novak injury arises, but my recommendation is to just smash the amazing odds we've been given now and have a nice relaxing weekend on the Ski fields with your favourite girlfriend. Sometimes life/gambling is about balance and taking the obvious option.

Long Shot Louie
Easy money. I was tired from Skiing and went to bed after he won the first set 6-1. Books are taking a while to pay the winnings into my accounts. What’s going on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back