Remove this Banner Ad

Had another one tonight. Get on boys.

Soderling $1.40
Haas $1.10
Berdych $1.87
Djokovic $1.10
Davydenko $1.24

= $3.94
I'm on aswell mate. Also threw in Arsenal and AC Milan to win.

I also had a very similar multi to yours last night.

Yeah good work. NBA/NBL multi betting is also a good way to bet. Ever tried that.

yes i do a bit of nba multis. The games are fairly predictable. NBL there is a few more upsets so i tend to avoid that.

I don't really like doing soccer multis because of the unpredictability of soccer, but you get good odds.

yes i do a bit of nba multis. The games are fairly predictable. NBL there is a few more upsets so i tend to avoid that.

I don't really like doing soccer multis because of the unpredictability of soccer, but you get good odds.

I find that the NBA most of the time is below the game total offered, so i like to multi that up.

With soccer, i like adding just one team to a mult to add value.

There is no easy way to win money punting however tennis seems to be the best for the multis.

Good bet the both of you, however if these 50k bets where really had they would be all over the sport pages. Not happening, it doesnt happen and sure as hell doesnt happen with the legitimate punters on BF.

Anyhow well done lads good bet, I think anyone with Tennis bets should post them as they are great value and not the hardest to select.

I think you’re under a false illusion that it’s easy, same goes for someone backing a winner in footy or racing and thinking it's easy.
Unless you know the sport, then I’ll back you won’t make a profit in the long run.

Well done on getting the multi, i had money on a few matches last night and was watching those scores at the same time and to be fair the 1.10 shot was almost bundled out, lost the first set and went right down to the wire in the third set. The 1.15 shot was on the ropes in the deciding set. The 1.37 shot wasn’t looking good at all losing the first set, the 1.50 shot was in trouble losing first set too.
It won though, that's all that counts.

I think you’re under a false illusion that it’s easy, same goes for someone backing a winner in footy or racing and thinking it's easy.
Unless you know the sport, then I’ll back you won’t make a profit in the long run.

Well done on getting the multi, i had money on a few matches last night and was watching those scores at the same time and to be fair the 1.10 shot was almost bundled out, lost the first set and went right down to the wire in the third set. The 1.15 shot was on the ropes in the deciding set. The 1.37 shot wasn’t looking good at all losing the first set, the 1.50 shot was in trouble losing first set too.

It's a sport where u can make a killing on early on in tournaments where seeds are playing average players.

Yes those games did look dodgy there in stages but in the end everything turned out sweet.

Aftertimer - Cop it sweet mate....

its certainly the way to go for multi's... i should of won 80 bucks on a small bet on the aussie open first round but accidently made tommy haas to win the first set instead of the whole game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a sport where u can make a killing on early on in tournaments where seeds are playing average players.

Yes those games did look dodgy there in stages but in the end everything turned out sweet.
There are many more matches early in a tournament.

The seed generalisation argument doesn't really hold up, it depends on the players. If you want to back seeds more than likely you're only going to get very short odds and there's always a few upsets.

There are many more matches early in a tournament.

The seed generalisation argument doesn't really hold up, it depends on the players. If you want to back seeds more than likely you're only going to get very short odds and there's always a few upsets.

Mate im afraid I am going to have to disagree with you, I was reading a pro punters book and the guy said that the easiest way to make a bundle is early on in Tennis tournaments. The same thing was also said in the ALPHA magazine about a year ago. By far it looks like the easiest kill.

Im gonna have a look today, for multis this weekend might include a football match or 2.

Good work lads on the multis.

Well that multi was no good. Davydenko losing in a tight one and Berdych not playing near his best. 1 from 2 and still in front.

I have had a muck around multi on the NBA.

Phoenix vs Philadelphia game total under 208.5- $1.90
Utah vs Memphis game total under 213.5- $1.90
Golden State vs Chicago game total under 207.5- $1.93

Washington to win- $1.73
Utah to win- $1.47
Houston to win- $1.42

=$25.16

I know this is "aftertiming", but the recent Accenture Matchplay golf tournament was a good one for multis too. I had a five leg multi for Baddeley, Chris DiMarco, Vijay Singh, Colin Montgomerie and Geoff Ogilvy to beat their respective opponents for $12 and I ended up getting just over $80 back. :thumbsu: They were all favourites paying around $1.40-$1.60 to win and some never looked in doubt (DiMarco won 4-3). It was my first go at a sport multi, so I might have another go at it sometime. :)

I know this is "aftertiming", but the recent Accenture Matchplay golf tournament was a good one for multis too. I had a five leg multi for Baddeley, Chris DiMarco, Vijay Singh, Colin Montgomerie and Geoff Ogilvy to beat their respective opponents for $12 and I ended up getting just over $80 back. :thumbsu: They were all favourites paying around $1.40-$1.60 to win and some never looked in doubt (DiMarco won 4-3). It was my first go at a sport multi, so I might have another go at it sometime. :)

Yeah that was really good betting on the golf matchplay. You get great odds in 3 balls as well. Just put 3 or 4 in and you get odds of $10 bucks plus.

Mate im afraid I am going to have to disagree with you, I was reading a pro punters book and the guy said that the easiest way to make a bundle is early on in Tennis tournaments. The same thing was also said in the ALPHA magazine about a year ago. By far it looks like the easiest kill.
If you’re that ignorant and don’t know anything about a sport or Racing and think you'll clean up, you're wrong.
As for the early on in tournament theory, there are three times more matches in rounds 1 & 2 than the rest of the tournament, so obviously there are a lot more options.

Multi for tonight.

4536d5b34c.jpg

Nadal ended up losing, pretty disappointing from him im a big fan of his as well, he is starting to slip a bit on the hard surface. He screwed my bet as well, oh well only 20, fun to have a dip :)

Plenty of money to be made betting in the run on tennis. Big changes in odds on betfair from point to point.
Unfortunately you can only bet over the phone for live betting on Betfair which is a ********ing ******** - Howard and his stupid gambling laws. By the time you phone up and quote your account number, they place the bet, the odds have moved drastically.

Nadal ended up losing, pretty disappointing from him im a big fan of his as well, he is starting to slip a bit on the hard surface. He screwed my bet as well, oh well only 20, fun to have a dip :)

After watching youznhy and nadal last night on my pc, i've come to the conclusion Nadal could be a spent force. He seems to put so much strain on his body and with his continual tendenitis in the kness, i cant see him staying up the top for too long. He is a great competitor though. Youznhy just smashed him around the court last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back