ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
2u Azarenka @2.34

She has come through dropping less sets, playing less games, winning with a bigger margin and playing more higher-ranked players than Osaka. Should be evens at most.

Sent using Tapatalk

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Women's tennis is 100% poison, I know. But I think Azarenka is an undeserved dog in this final. She's beat Serena in the semi while Osaka struggled through in 3 sets against a 47th rank player in the world. Azarenka has spent less time on court for the tournament by an hour and Osaka has carried an injured hamstring all the way through. I'm on Azarenka to win a set, H2H and 2-0 all staked accordingly.

Now watch Osaka wipe the court with her. I hate women's tennis but I love the punt and what else am I going to do on a Sunday morning

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
2u Azarenka @2.34

She has come through dropping less sets, playing less games, winning with a bigger margin and playing more higher-ranked players than Osaka. Should be evens at most.

Sent using Tapatalk
Wow, a set and a break up, then a couple of unforced errors and Osaka turns tha tables. Painful.

-2u.

Sent using Tapatalk

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
Just found this on the internets... Not US open but related.

Azarenka is playing V. Williams in Rome on Monday morning. So after 2 weeks of tennis and the flurry of a 3-set final, she has to cross the Atlantic and play in the morning (I think 4am NY time) against Venus.

Now neither of them have a great record on clay, but surely this will have a big effect (and Venus has beaten Azarenka recently, but on hardcourt)

I don't know when Venus travelled to Rome but given she bowed out of the Open in the first round she probably went over earlier to prep for the French open.

1u Venus @2.58

Sent using Tapatalk

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats

Azarenka is playing V. Williams in Rome on Monday morning. So after 2 weeks of tennis and the flurry of a 3-set final, she has to cross the Atlantic and play in the morning (I think 4am NY time) against Venus.

Now neither of them have a great record on clay, but surely this will have a big effect (and Venus has beaten Azarenka recently, but on hardcourt)

I don't know when Venus travelled to Rome but given she bowed out of the Open in the first round she probably went over earlier to prep for the French open.

1u Venus @2.58

Sent using Tapatalk
very astute bet that one .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Azarenka’s price in live in play trading on Smarkets:

232F25B0-A543-434F-984B-16DFE1216D4F.jpeg

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
Zverev choked that 5th set tie break... 2 DFs 2 unforced errors, a terrible net approach... And Thiem was injured.

Sent using Tapatalk

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren

1u Venus @2.58

Sent using Tapatalk
Lol moved to tomorrow. The fix is in.

Sent using Tapatalk

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

1u Venus @2.58

Sent using Tapatalk
This game still hasnt been played? Youd hope bets void. Those odds arent the same after extra rest and what not...

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
I should have cashed out when they delayed it again (2 days now). Too slow. s**t bet now. Dunno what's up with the scheduling.

Sent using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I use this tracker called Bettingmetrics, have done some analysis and my ROI on match odds is slightly down over 3 months, but my ROI on X to Win a Set? is really high, am going to look into this pattern more, solid underdogs to take a set has proven amazingly profitable with a very high ROI.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back