Tennis US Open 2020 - Men and Womens

Remove this Banner Ad

Long shot...

0.5u Ymer over Krajinovic @5.75
1.5u Ymer +6.5 @2.08

Info is that Ymer is much better over 5 sets than Krajinovic. Purely an overs play. If it's 1-1 after 2 sets then could be a good chance.

Sent using Tapatalk
Loss. Had a chance to get into the game in a 2nd set tiebreaker but didn't take it. - 2u.

Sent using Tapatalk

1u thiem v munar under 30.5 @1.86

Should probably put these in a single post :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Gonna chuck 0.5u on Sinner to win Q4. I think if he can get past Khachanov in R1 then the draw could open up for him. And like I mentioned above he was pretty exciting last year. If I get a 3 or 4 unit cashout I'll be pretty happy.

Edit: at $34.

Sent using Tapatalk
* me, the kid blew a 2-0 lead over Khachanov!

Sent using Tapatalk

Bets for tomorrow

Hurkacz to win, Shapovalov to win & Struff to win $1.96 b365 - Hurkacz vs Davidovich Fokina, Shapovalov vs Kwon & Struff vs Mmoh

Rybakina to win, Kerber to win & Ka Pliskova to win $2.42 b365 - Rybakina vs Rogers, Kerber vs Friedsam & Ka Pliskova vs Garcia

Kvitova 2-0 & Riske to win $2 Unibet - Kvitova vs Kozlova & Riske vs Li

What the heck...

Edmund is a huge price against Djokovic. Edmund isn't a slouch. Admittedly Djok smashed him in Bo5 2 years ago. But still... I think it's value.

0.5u Edmund to beat Djokovic @19 (SB)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1u Giron +7.5 (v Krajinovic) @1.96 (SB)

edit: now 2.08 :drunk:
What the heck...

Edmund is a huge price against Djokovic. Edmund isn't a slouch. Admittedly Djok smashed him in Bo5 2 years ago. But still... I think it's value.

0.5u Edmund to beat Djokovic @19 (SB)
-1.5u

Giron had a chance to get back in the 2nd, but otherwise 1-way traffic.

Edmund started well, but not to be today. There was a 9-game handicap around I think but declined to take it.

Sent using Tapatalk

Bets for tomorrow

Hurkacz to win, Shapovalov to win & Struff to win $1.96 b365 - Hurkacz vs Davidovich Fokina, Shapovalov vs Kwon & Struff vs Mmoh

Rybakina to win, Kerber to win & Ka Pliskova to win $2.42 b365 - Rybakina vs Rogers, Kerber vs Friedsam & Ka Pliskova vs Garcia

Kvitova 2-0 & Riske to win $2 Unibet - Kvitova vs Kozlova & Riske vs Li
Not a good day on the Tennis betting front, surprised Hurkacz lost to Davidovich Fokina and pretty easily as well. Not really surprised the middle multi didn't get up but thought the last one really should have. Riske lost the match convincingly including the first set 6-0 lol. Onwards and upwards from here.

Anyway my bets for day 4.

Rublev to win, Thiem to win, Berrettini to win & Medvedev 3-0 $1.98 NEDS - Rublev v Barrere, Thiem v Nagal, Berrettini v Humbert & Medvedev v O'Connell

Ruusuvuori to win & Auger Aliassime to win $2.43 NEDS - Ruusuvuori v Ruud & Auger Aliassime v Murray

Keys 2-0, Mertens 2-0 & S Williams 2-0 $2.44 Unibet - Keys v Bolsova Zadoinov, Mertens v Sorribes Tormo & S Williams v Gasparyan

Vekic to win, Muchova to win & Alexandrova to win $2.05 Unibet - Vekic v Tig, Muchova v Kalinskaya & Alexandrova v McNally

Last edited:
Anyway my bets for day 4.

Rublev to win, Thiem to win, Berrettini to win & Medvedev 3-0 $1.98 NEDS - Rublev v Barrere, Thiem v Nagal, Berrettini v Humbert & Medvedev v O'Connell

Ruusuvuori to win & Auger Aliassime to win $2.43 NEDS - Ruusuvuori v Ruud & Auger Aliassime v Murray

Keys 2-0, Mertens 2-0 & S Williams 2-0 $2.44 Unibet - Keys v Bolsova Zadoinov, Mertens v Sorribes Tormo & S Williams v Gasparyan

Vekic to win, Muchova to win & Alexandrova to win $2.05 Unibet - Vekic v Tig, Muchova v Kalinskaya & Alexandrova v McNally
Better day today on the Tennis betting front, First bet got up, could've actually bet all of them to win in straight sets and it still would've got up but wanted to go safe. Lucky on the 2nd bet, Auger Aliassime won but Ruusuvori was down 2 sets and ended up retiring which saved my multi and they paid me for the Auger Aliassime leg. Keys and Williams have won in straight sets, Mertens is up a set when the rain hit, still I'm expecting her to win the next set so that bet should get up. Vekic and Muchova won their matches, Alexandrova and McNally have each won a set so that one could go either way. Overall, pretty satisfied with the results so far.

Bets for day 5

Shapovalov to win & Carreno-Busta to win $2.10 b365 - Shapovalov v Fritz & Carreno-Busta v Berankis

Tsitsipas to win, Kontaveit to win & Kvitova to win $1.87 Unibet - Tsitsipas v Coric, Kontaveit v Linette & Kvitova v Pegula

Krajinovic to win & Kerber to win $2.26 Unibet - Krajinovic v Goffin & Kerber v Li

A punter stood to win $66k from $20 outlay for a player to finish off her match after being 6-1, 5-1 ...then...choke....this poor bastard wouldn’t already been popping the champers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back