Tenshin Nasukawa - Fighting Prodigy

Remove this Banner Ad

'' 9 figure pay day for 9 minutes of sparing work.....smart on Floyd's end ''

So true as Dan mentioned on Page 1. I think many are getting sick of this circus s**t now that Floyd is pulling { or starting to } But can we really blame him. Put yourself in this position, and what would you do. Is this campaigner going to keep going until he loses though? The gambler in him could be his down fall, but even then is it a down fall. Personally I'd like to see him stay retired with an unblemished record. This guy will keep fighting as long as the moneys there. If he lost he wouldn't pull the same figures, or if he lost a couple. Might be the only way this greedy campaigner does stop.

Then again, he is a gambler.

I will add sometimes you have to have good beliefs and principles even when money is concerned. I think it's also a good measure of a man too.

“In order to understand WHY floyd is fighting in Japan on December 31st vs Tensin you must understand a bit of history here. On the right of the picture is Koki Kameda, Floyd partner in building this fight. Kameda vs Naito was the biggest in Japanese history, and did numbers better than Canelo vs Mayweather, although it was a Japan exclusive fight. it is the last boxing match to be put on at Saitama Super Arena, and it was also the most lucrative fight in Japanese history.
Floyd has teamed up with the Kameda brothers and i guarantee this fight will draw over 100 million dollars for Floyd. Also, its being put on December 31st, which is the most significant and celebrated holiday in Japan. Look back at the biggest fights in japanese mma, they were put on New years eve for a reason.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like it was going to be a fake scrap until tenshin hit Floyd so Floyd was like * off

Watching it at first it looked faker then a wrestling match but the kids head was red and he cried after the ref ended it

Looked like it was going to be a fake scrap until tenshin hit Floyd so Floyd was like **** off

Watching it at first it looked faker then a wrestling match but the kids head was red and he cried after the ref ended it
Floyd must have a Teflon left glove, that short hook doing such damage.

Not saying he didn't pound him good, just that particular knockdown looked a bit put on, maybe he wanted to just quit?

Floyd must have a Teflon left glove, that short hook doing such damage.

Not saying he didn't pound him good, just that particular knockdown looked a bit put on, maybe he wanted to just quit?
Mayweather vs big show at wrestlemania looks more legit

Only things I can’t understand is why tenshin broke down if it’s a work and why the * rizin would agree to let there number one star lose like that would make more sense for a 3rd round ref stoppage

Mayweather vs big show at wrestlemania looks more legit

Only things I can’t understand is why tenshin broke down if it’s a work and why the **** rizin would agree to let there number one star lose like that would make more sense for a 3rd round ref stoppage
Why? Probably money pure and simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back