Tenshin Nasukawa - Fighting Prodigy

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't be fake...Rizen's stocks just took a massive hit. Plus you're basically saying Tenshin dived 3 times in the first round and cried on cue right after the fight.

I watched the fight and aftermath.....that kid was so distraught.

'' Tenshin Nasukawa is a Japanese kickboxer and mixed martial artist ''

That's why he went down '' easily '' fellas. He's not a boxer, plain and simple. Different ball game taking shots from an undefeated world champion boxer who dominated the sport for 20+ years.

Additionally, one punch can * you up. It doesn't have to even connect properly. We've seen many glancing blows K.O guys as opposed to huge hits. Right punch/Right spot or both, You're out like a **** on New Years:eek:

just watching it again now. That right hand which caused the second knock down was hard. Got him with a good body shot too on the way down. He had no chance, and was already hurt before that.

Why did he go down '' easily '' again he's not conditioned as a boxer. Can't take the hits, but also the force of the punch and the weight, his head and body isn't conditioned to take it, so he got smacked allover the ring. A good boxer has to have good legs to keep him on his feet and strong when he's getting hit, as well as a core, you need that to move forward too. You weaken when you're getting punched. His core, neck, not boxing material.

Wasn't rigged.

I never said it was rigged. I just said it LOOKED fake that last knock-down punch. More like Tenshin wanted to quit asap, out of his depth.

I saw the fight and Mayweather pounded him many times before that final punch.

Also, it shouldn't matter Tenshin's background. Fighting is fighting, doesn't matter what your preferred art is -- if the rules state hand-fighting only, all arts teach hand-fighting.

Tenshin is just soft.

I never said it was rigged. I just said it LOOKED fake that last knock-down punch. More like Tenshin wanted to quit asap, out of his depth.

I saw the fight and Mayweather pounded him many times before that final punch.

Also, it shouldn't matter Tenshin's background. Fighting is fighting, doesn't matter what your preferred art is -- if the rules state hand-fighting only, all arts teach hand-fighting.

Tenshin is just soft.
No

Remove this Banner Ad

Back