Movie Terminator Dark Fate

Remove this Banner Ad

That was terrible. Havnt been a fan of the past films since T2 but this I thought might be ok.....nup.

Just really bad, everything. Only good bit was using some of the old T2 footage that didn't make the film.

Questions:
1. Why did the send their terminators back in such s**t positions? Surely they can do it smarter haha
2. Why are the new terminators who dominate the future so s**t when fighting the really old terminators haha
3. Why not just blow up the aeroplane, kills the woman he is trying to kill and can then just live a nice life with a single mum and her kid

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

The comedy in the middle was a nice surprise. Otherwise felt inconsequential as hell

That was terrible. Havnt been a fan of the past films since T2 but this I thought might be ok.....nup.

Just really bad, everything. Only good bit was using some of the old T2 footage that didn't make the film.

Questions:
1. Why did the send their terminators back in such s**t positions? Surely they can do it smarter haha
2. Why are the new terminators who dominate the future so s**t when fighting the really old terminators haha
3. Why not just blow up the aeroplane, kills the woman he is trying to kill and can then just live a nice life with a single mum and her kid

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
I didn't like the movie but the T1000 made bad decisions too.

Emptied all its handgun rounds into the T800 instead of saving it for when John was open.

Asked Sarah to call for John when he could've just done it himself.

I didn't like the movie but the T1000 made bad decisions too.

Emptied all its handgun rounds into the T800 instead of saving it for when John was open.

Asked Sarah to call for John when he could've just done it himself.

From memory, the t1000 needed to make contact with her in order to replicate her. So he may as well have asked her to call to John anyway.

But minutes later, he did do it himself. However John suspected it wasn’t really her and Sarah was there anyway to start shooting him with the shotgun. Just before he dies when Arnie blows him up.

From memory, the t1000 needed to make contact with her in order to replicate her. So he may as well have asked her to call to John anyway.

But minutes later, he did do it himself. However John suspected it wasn’t really her and Sarah was there anyway to start shooting him with the shotgun. Just before he dies when Arnie blows him up.
Yeah I thought he might have just killed her and then copied in the same motion

I'm hoping that's a joke given the whole point of the franchise.

Given the nonsense that is the timeline, I don't think by going back to the dawn of man they could screw it up any worse then they already have.

Then we camn have T5millions v dinosaurs and really start jumping the shark.

Yeah I thought he might have just killed her and then copied in the same motion

Yes that seemed to be the plan, but you’re right looking back on it now it would’ve just been easier to kill her on the spot instead of giving her the “call to John” option. The movie is so damn good though I can forgive these little oversights :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that this Terminator was going to be more about discreet infiltration as the movie begun but it quickly turned in to another mass murder machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't even manage 3 weekends in the top 10 at the US box office. Already below Joker (been out for an extra month) and the latest Maleficent (an extra fortnight).

T1 is the only one that matters to me
T2 is impressive and still Cameron
T3 & Salvation are solid, over-hated franchise entries
Genisys is garbage

T2
T1
T3
Dark Phate
Salvation
Genisys

It worked ok as a junk food action movie. But it sucked balls as a sequel to Terminator 2, so it gets knocked down a mark. Also kick ass females in movies, especially a squad, are getting boring so another mark off. Characters instantly learning to drive and instantly learning to shoot straight? I'll go with concurrent sentences for these offences because it doesn't deserve 1/10.

3/10

The rub here is your average American seems cool with killer drones

most likely scenario is the rebels would be Mexican, or more likely Muslim. Can’t see that roaring at the boxoffice though

Saw it Friday night, the only part of it I didn't like was Linda Hamilton, horrible, probably as annoying as Christian Bale in Terminator Salvation.

Loved Grace's character, I knew I'd seen the actor before, she's stepped up a bit from Mindy in The Martian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back