Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Mentioning it in the Facebook thread, the amount of awful names people give their kids these days is staggering.
Haven and Nevaeh being the two most recent additions I've heard of.

So, who here knows a child with a horribly unfortunate name? Or just been reading the newspaper and come across one?
I'm sure there are plenty out there. Begin.

I used to work in a sticker and labelling factory, where parents got name tag stickers for their kids school stuff or whatever. There were plenty of great names that got ordered, but struggling to think of them. I do remember a couple though.
One kid was called Azeroth (the name of the world in world of warcraft), another was Eita Vajima, which I thought was pretty unfortunate :p

Also, there are a lot of kids called Muhammad Ali.

Whats with celebrities giving their kids s**t names.

Beyonces kid Blue Ivy

Beckham's kid Harper-7

Michael Jackson's kids...Apple and Blanket

Even Jessica Marais' kid Scout

I dont get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I s**t you not, a couple we use to know had 2 twin boys, you wont believe what they called them.
Mario and Luigi
my missus thought they were pulling our leg and she started laughing, awkward moments after that.

Thats awesome.

I was gonna name my kids Axel and Rose (Obviously a GnR fan). Axel too much of a dogs name, think will stick with Rose though.

Beyonces kid Blue Ivy

Beckham's kid Harper-7

I dont get it

Apparently named the kid after Scout from 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. Should've called her Jean instead of the nickname.

I s**t you not, a couple we use to know had 2 twin boys, you wont believe what they called them.
Mario and Luigi
my missus thought they were pulling our leg and she started laughing, awkward moments after that.

Hahah thats brilliant.

I don't know if that is actually good or bad for the kids. If they embrace the names they will be legends, if they are embarassed by the names they will be teased.

I went for a beach/bush walk on the weekend and thought of 2 baby names; fern and wattle ;)

Terrible baby names are the bogan aussie names where 'y' is over used and black american names that end in 'eesha'

there are plenty of shockers, but the ones that I find staggering is the basic name that has to be spelt differently just for the sake of it eg ; Rebekkah, Jaxon, haileigh etc

I see your Rebekkah, Jaxon and Haileigh and raise you a Jezika and Brytnee

Beyonces kid Blue Ivy

Beckham's kid Harper-7

I dont get it

Had that name picked out for over a decade if we ever had a daughter, from the movie To Kill a Mockingbird (not because of Bruce and Demi)