Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I'm not sure of the spelling, but I'm going to go with what I think it would be spelled.

I heard a mum at the WBBL game at Aurora last night yelling out to little boy Zemryn
If someone named their kid that you can be damn sure it isn't spelt how it sounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone named their kid that you can be damn sure it isn't spelt how it sounds

I was debating between Zemeron (cause it gives a Cameron vibe) and with what I went with

Saw a young mums facebook or instagram post somewhere the other week and immediately thought of this thread..
3 kids

Sienna-Shayne
Jaylah-Mae
and the newest arrival Khyran-James

Saw a young mums facebook or instagram post somewhere the other week and immediately thought of this thread..
3 kids

Sienna-Shayne
Jaylah-Mae
and the newest arrival Khyran-James
Imagine hearing that at Elizabeth Shopping Centre

''Sienna-Shayne, Jaylah-Mae and Khyran-James I swear if you little campaigners, omg Sienna-Shayne stop poking Khyran-James in the stomach, Jaylah-Mae don't encourage her ya campaigners''

my wife works part time at a culturally diverse and what many would call a boganish type school. these are fair dinkum enrolled names.

Na_a = Nadasha.
Jkmn = Noel.

there are a few more in a similar vein, can't remember them right now.

my wife works part time at a culturally diverse and what many would call a boganish type school. these are fair dinkum enrolled names.

Na_a = Nadasha.
Jkmn = Noel.

there are a few more in a similar vein, can't remember them right now.

*bashes head against wall* WHY?!?!?!