Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

My sister just named her kitten Harvey because it sounds 'posh'. Does this count?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My staffy is named Harvey because he's a staffy and it's a little bit bogan

I have a mate who called his little jack Russell mutant cross Brian.

It really suits him the little bugger.

I never get tired of chuckling when calls his name and tells the naughty little s**t off for something he's doing .." BRIAN! ..stop that ffs!!"

I've got two cats, Paul and Kevin

Mum has a cat called Nigel and my uncle had a horse called Keith

Lol

Keith the swearing horse?

I've got two cats, Paul and Kevin

Mum has a cat called Nigel and my uncle had a horse called Keith

Tbh, you are more likely to find decent names amongst people's pets than their kids these days. Where are all the dogs called Jaxxson, Nevaeh and La-a?

Tbh, you are more likely to find decent names amongst people's pets than their kids these days. Where are all the dogs called Jaxxson, Nevaeh and La-a?
You mean you've never met a dog called Mackayleiahh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a thread for good pet names, I need some inspiration for the new puppy I am thinking of getting.

What type? The breed can help point you in the right direction. We have a Boston Terrier. They were very popular in the 1920's and known as 'The American Gentleman'. So I looked up most popular names in America in the '20s and came up with Archie. Suits him well.

What type? The breed can help point you in the right direction. We have a Boston Terrier. They were very popular in the 1920's and known as 'The American Gentleman'. So I looked up most popular names in America in the '20s and came up with Archie. Suits him well.

Archie is cute.

A Westie we had one previously - his name was Flash, my daughter him and it suited him to a tee. We are toying with Montie or Angus.
images-3.jpeg

You read this thread for long enough and eventually one just accepts that these ridiculous, stupid baby names are just the normal thing now.

Bit like a Trump tweet.

Disturbing.

I have a mate who called his little jack Russell mutant cross Brian.

It really suits him the little bugger.

I never get tired of chuckling when calls his name and tells the naughty little s**t off for something he's doing .." BRIAN! ..stop that ffs!!"
Love it. A mate of min named his dog Paula. She was a nice dog, a boxer, but always found it hard to be endeared by her just because of the name. Brian is cool though.