Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

So kinder had its Christmas concert last night, they gave out mugs with all the kids names on it.

Zephyr
Diesel

I think they are boys not sure

Diesel is what we (as kids) used to call anyone who was a bit slow on the uptake

I thought it was my nick name

Last edited:
Came across a new one today on Facebook, some Christmas ornament to remember a first Christmas... The name written on it was "Paityn". I googled it to work out what the hell kind of name that is supposed to be and apparently Peyton and Payton is now too gender neutral so its a more feminine spelling of those names being popularised by Americans...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:hearts: the new av Woosh. I only noticed when he was bowling the other day but Smith also has quite a nice arse as well.
Me last week lol
He’s got a nice arse too :thumbsu:
But I think I was talking about SMarsh

As soon as Smitty did the hair flic yesterday I had to have it as my av so I made the gif..I can make you one of his arse if you want :D

Shame he looks about 15. ABC cricket books has him and Root on the cover this year and it looks like an ad for schoolboy cricket.
Ill make something for your perusal this afternoon when he reaches his triple century :thumbsu:

Top 8 baby names trends for 2018

Space names, e.g. Luna, Stella, Nova, Orion – 51%
Gender crossover names,g. Teddy, Robin and Noel for girls, Carol and Aubrey for boys – 37%
‘Bad’ boys & girls names eg. Harley, Quinn, Ronnie, Reggie, Kato – 31%
Bird names, e.g. Wren, Phoenix, Paloma, Birdie – 28%
Virtuous names, e.g. Saint, Hope, Faith – 26%
Botanical names taking over from flower names, e.g. Ferne, Bay, Basil, Sage 24%
Names meaning wealthy or money, e.g. Ottilie, Elodie, Rafferty, Cash – 12%
Shakespearian names,g. Hero, Balthazar, Ophelia, Juno – 11%

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/parenting/a/38477080/the-top-baby-name-trends-of-2018/

Nova and Orion are good names for cars not kids. If you are going for 'Bad' names you might as well go the whole way and name your child Adolf, Genghis or Attila. Balthazar - really?

Nova and Orion are good names for cars not kids. If you are going for 'Bad' names you might as well go the whole way and name your child Adolf, Genghis or Attila. Balthazar - really?
I know the parents of a 3 year old with that name - call him Balti for short. I honestly thought it was a Jewish name.